SONKA is announcing Astro Bears has landed onto the Nintendo Switch today, just in time for the 50th anniversary of Apollo 11’s historic first manned mission to land on the moon.“Astro Bears wouldn’t exist if it wasn’t for the ambition of thousands of brave men and women who dared to go where no man has ever gone before,” says SONKA’s Rafal Sankowski. “The Apollo 11 mission marked an important point in human history, which is why we named one of our bears after the first man to walk on the moon, Neil Armstrong. We hope Astro Bears can deliver a fun experience for space lovers that will plant the seeds of imagination and exploration in a new generation of future astronauts!” Astro Bears is the sequel to SONKA’s hit, Astro Bears Party, that has players competing against one another across various planets. With more chaotic gameplay, options for planet sizes, global leaderboards, and co-op Jetfish Hunting, Astro Bears will be the highlight of any party big or small!
These Bears are going where no bear has gone before… again!
YouTube link: https://youtu.be/mbfSDhPFPZsAstro Bears features the following:
- 8 cute Astro Bears with different play styles,
- Local multiplayer for 2-4 players,
- Competitive mode for challenge-seeking players,
- Jetfish Hunting with single- and 2-player co-op mode,
- ‘80s-inspired soundtrack.
Astro Bears is now available on the Nintendo Switch eShop for $6.99.
Owners of Astro Bears Party are able to receive the game for free, but they’ll need to download the game within one month of today’s launch.For more information, please visit theastrobears.com. About SONKASONKA is a Polish game developer and publisher best known for Astro Bears Party and The Way Remastered, which both topped the Best Sellers category on Nintendo eShop. Having long experience with Nintendo platforms, the company is now focused on bringing high-quality games to Nintendo Switch.sonkagames.com
- KRAFTON, INC. ANNOUNCES THE FUTURE OF BATTLE ROYALE, PUBG: NEW STATE - February 25, 2021
- Illegal Transporter Simulator will allow you to experience the real road experiments - February 25, 2021
- Yupitergrad jumps into PlayStation VR today! - February 25, 2021