San Francisco, California – WaterField Designs, an innovative leader in custom laptop sleeves, bags, and cases for digital-minded professionals, announces the Executive Leather Messenger, a full-grain leather laptop bag that blends classic looks with modern features. Dual padded compartments cradle both a laptop and a tablet, a rolling suitcase passthrough keeps hands free for airport travel, organization pockets stow tech accessories and personal items, and a COBRA(R) quick-release paragliding buckle closure adds panache.
“The premium leather we use for this bag is a perfect blend of rugged and luxurious. It feels sumptuous and smells amazing,” said company owner Gary Waterfield. “It’s not a pretentious bag. It’s an approachable bag designed for the kind of guy who likes to roll up his sleeves and get to work.”
Executive Messenger Bag Features:
* Thick, full-grain leather with raw edges exudes rugged yet sophisticated look; develops beautiful patina
* Dual-layer leather flap shuts securely with authentic paragliding buckle; easy to operate with one hand
* Dual padded compartments cushion both Apple or PC laptop and iPad or tablet
* Gold, water-resistant liner lights up interior for increased visibility
* Two interior pockets: one with zipper for valuables, one open-topped for cords and accessories
* Pen slot for ballpoint, Apple Pencil or Surface Pen
* Luxuriously-soft, lined pockets under front flap cradle a smartphone and other quick-access items
* Adjustable shoulder strap with a removable floating shoulder pad keeps strap in place
* 180-degree D-ring strap attachments adjust for a single shoulder or crossbody carry and are arranged to keep bag’s surface area against the body for maximum comfort
* Comfortable leather handle, secured with strong metal rivets, offers a more formal carry option
* Rear panel slides over wheeled-suitcase handle for hands-free airport navigation
* Metal key fob facilitates convenient key retrieval
* Handcrafted in San Francisco
The Executive Leather Messenger’s premium materials, built-to-last construction, and unique paragliding buckle closure make it an ideal bag for self-made professionals who want a streamlined leather laptop messenger that is unique yet understated and that works as hard as they do. The timeless, heirloom-quality bag can be handed down through generations. It joins a full-line of WaterField messenger bags, briefcases, and backpacks designed to serve busy mobile professionals and travelers.
Availability & Pricing
The Executive Leather Messenger
Compact size: $379.
14.25 x 10.5 x 3-2.75 inches
Laptop compartment fits: up to 13.75 x 9.5 inches
(15-inch MacBook Pro Touch Bar, 13.5-inch Surface Book 2)
Tablet compartment fits: up to 12 x 8.75 inches
(iPad Pro with Smart Keyboard Folio, Surface Pro 6 with Type Cover)
Full size: $399.
15 x 12 x 3.5-3.25
Laptop compartment fits: up to 14 x 9.5 inches
(15-inch MacBook Pro Touch Bar or Retina, 15-inch Surface Book 2)
Tablet compartment fits: up to 13.5 x 8.5 inches
(iPad Pro with Smart Keyboard Folio. Surface Pro 6 with Type Cover)
Colors: black, chocolate and grizzly premium, full-grain leather.
Available for pre-order now. Shipping begins by July 24, 2019.
WaterField Designs is an innovative San Francisco designer and manufacturer of bags and cases for tech-savvy consumers who want to stylishly and responsibly transport their technology. WaterField manufactures custom-fitted, high-quality cases and bags for a full-range of laptop computers, smartphones, tablets, gaming devices, and other digital gear. All products are manufactured to exacting standards entirely in San Francisco. More information at “Our Story”. WaterField Designs and SFBags are trademarks of WaterField Designs. Copyright (C) 2019 / WaterField Designs, SFBags are trademarks of WaterField Designs. Other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- GRAND STRATEGY RTS HYBRID ‘AI WAR 2’ OUT NOW ON STEAM, GOG AND HUMBLE STORE - October 22, 2019
- MTG ArenaGame of the day Orzhov Syndicate - October 22, 2019
- MTG Arena Hero Card of the Day “Herald of the Sun” - October 22, 2019