London, United Kingdom – Digital Heaven, the company behind the SpeedScriber automated transcription app for macOS, today announced the launch of a new version of Freeware for Final Cut Pro X and Motion. As one of the pioneering plug-in developers for Final Cut Pro over the past 16 years, Digital Heaven has a long track record of making some of their plug-ins available for free. Most recently that has included DH_GridX and DH_WideSafeX. Now six transitions plus two generators and two effects have been added to the freeware package.
In addition, some of these plug-ins have been improved for this freeware release:
* Up and Down directions have been added to DH_StretchPan
* Horizontal and vertical adjustment. of background box has been added to DH_SubtitleX
* Maximum dead pixel dimensions have been increased in DH_ReincarnationX
6 x Transitions (Previously on sale for $29.99)
* DH_Flare: The classic lens flare transition gets a makeover with controls for changing the color, angle and a little twist
* DH_FrameRoll: Retro bumpy film splice effect with motion blur
* DH_LightFlash: Replicates the organic imperfection of light leaking into an old film camera
* DH_LightRays: Eye-popping rays transition with three selectable color modes and customisable positioning
* DH_Shutter: Mimics the lens shutter of a camera with iris and vertical styles
* DH_StretchPan: Whoosh-style transition adds dynamic movement between two shots with adjustable direction
4 x Generators
* DH_CounterX: Creates animated timers with many configurable options (Previously on sale for $29.99)
* DH_GridX: Displays a grid with up to 30 divisions to help with lining up on-screen elements
* DH_SubtitleX: The easy way to create subtitles with auto-sized background boxes (Previously on sale for $29.99)
* DH_WideSafeX: Provides 4:3, 14:9 and 16:9 action and title safe areas whilst working in 16:9 aspect ratio projects
2 x Effects:
* DH_BoxX: Makes it easier than ever to create split-screen effects (Previously on sale for $29.99)
* DH_ReincarnationX: Fixes dead pixels on footage (Previously on sale for $59.99)
* macOS 10.7 (or later).
* Final Cut Pro 10.1 (or later)
* Motion 5.1 (or later).
Digital Heaven Freeware for Final Cut Pro X is available now on request at the Digital Heaven website.
Digital Heaven was founded in 2000 by ex-BBC video editor Martin Baker. For six years the company provided broadcast post production facilities for clients such as the BBC, Channel Four and many independent production companies. After the success of their first software products, the company shifted its focus in 2005 to exclusively concentrate on software development. Since then, the company has launched a total of 26 Final Cut Pro plug-ins, 6 macOS apps and 2 eBooks. Copyright (C) 2019 Digital Heaven. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, macOS, and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners.