Tencent Games and PUBG Corporation released the full version 0.13.5 content update today for PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS MOBILE (PUBG MOBILE). As a key part of the update, players can now mow down the competition with the all-new PP-19 submachine gun. Additional features, updates to Team Deathmatch Mode and other tweaks are also part of the free update available on the App Store and Google Play.
Blockbuster mobile game adds new third person perspective Team Deathmatch Mode for iOS and Android
Full details for the 0.13.5 content update include:
- PP-19 Submachine Gun – The latest addition to PUBG MOBILE’s deadly arsenal of weapons arrives just in time for Royale Pass Season 8. Players can now experience the awesome force of the fully automatic 53-round magazine loaded with 9mm ammunition;
- Third Person Perspective (TPP) Mode – Just one month after the blockbuster success of PUBG MOBILE’s Team Deathmatch Mode, players can now experience the rapid-fire action in Third Person Perspective;
- Royale Pass Season 8 – This summer, PUBG MOBILE sails out to sea for an unprecedented nautical season, packed with unlockable and equippable lost treasures of the ocean;
- Additional System Upgrades – Today players can experience redesigned season interfaces made to be more intuitive, along with updates and improvements to the Subscriber BP Shop, Title Effects, Crate Names and more.
In addition to today’s overhaul of fresh content, Tencent Games and PUBG Corporation reveal
a roster of new summer events for PUBG MOBILE players and partners. Community members can celebrate Royale Pass’s one-year anniversary with even more exciting content and earnable rewards.
Stay tuned for more summer events coming soon, including an upcoming Alan Walker x PUBG MOBILE song and in-game skins. BAPE x PUBG MOBILE also returns this August will all-new in-game an in-store items.
PUBG MOBILE is available to download for free on the App Store and Google Play.
ABOUT PUBG MOBILE
PUBG MOBILE is based on PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS, the phenomenon that took the world of interactive entertainment by storm in 2017. Up to 100 players parachute onto a remote island to battle in a winner-takes-all showdown. Players must locate and scavenge their own weapons, vehicles and supplies, and defeat every player in a visually and tactically rich battleground that forces players into a shrinking play zone.
For more information, please visit the official PUBG MOBILE accounts on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- World of Goo gets a Physical Release on the Switch, thanks to Super Rare Games Cult classic gets a boxed edition next week - February 17, 2020
- Lines XL – beautiful brain-teasing Numberlink puzzles coming to Nintendo Switch on February 20 - February 17, 2020
- Inclusive Indie Game ‘StarCrossed’ releases to overwhelmingly positive reception - February 17, 2020