Overwatch Summer Games is back for 2019, and we’re kicking it off with a new event feature, Weekly Challenges! In addition to the new rewards you’ll be able to earn, your favorite cosmetic unlocks from years past will be available, giving you a chance to catch up on any rewards you may have missed.
Log in now through August 5 to get in on the Overwatch Summer Games fun!
NEW EVENT FEATURE: WEEKLY CHALLENGES
- Weekly Challenges introduce a new way for players to unlock limited-time rewards every week for playing Overwatch
- 9 wins in Quick Play, Competitive Play, or the Arcade grant players limited-time sprays, player icons, and an Epic skin on top of standard earnings normally received for playing Overwatch
- Once the week’s challenge has expired, the rewards will be replaced by a new set of sprays and icons, along with a new Epic skin for the new week
Weekly Challenges! In addition to the new rewards you’ll be able to earn, your favorite cosmetic unlocks from years past will be available
- This year’s Summer Games includes 4 new Legendary skins and 3 new Epic skins
- New cosmetics also include 1 highlight intro, 2 emotes, 3 victory poses, 9 new player icons, and 2 new sprays
- Watch the 2019 Summer Games launch video, which shows off the new cosmetics and outlines the basics of the Weekly Challenges here.
- Screenshots for Overwatch Summer Games 2019 can be found here.
Let’s get this party started!
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Grab the Wheel in the Newest Online Cross-Platform Kart Racing Game, KartRider: Drift! - November 17, 2019
- Planet Coaster arrives on Xbox One and PlayStation 4, Summer 2020 - November 17, 2019
- New FPS Mobile Game, Red Dot, Soft Launch Today! - November 17, 2019