Psyonix, San Diego video game developer, has revealed full details for the Television phase of Radical Summer — the on-going ‘80s themed summer event for Rocket League! The Television phase, which begins on July 22 and ends on August 12, will feature the Knight Rider Car Pack, a new limited-time Game Mode, and Radical Summer Event Store items from ‘80s Television.
The content included in Radical Summer’s Television phase is
Last Phase of Radical Summer Launches July 22 Featuring The Knight Rider Car Pack
- Knight Rider Car Pack – The Knight Rider Car Pack will be available for $1.99 (or regional equivalent). The pack will include the K.I.T.T. Battle-Car from the ‘80s television show Knight Rider, as well as K.I.T.T. Wheels and K.I.T.T. Gullwing Topper.
- Beach Ball Game Mode – This limited-time 2v2 Soccar Game Mode is inspired by the physics of a classic beach ball, featuring a larger ball that floats and curves.
- Iconic ‘80s Television Event Items – New items in the Radical Summer Event Store for this phase are:
- DreamWorks Voltron Legendary Defender – Decal and Topper
- WWE – “Macho Man” Topper and Ultimate Warrior Decal
For more information about Radical Summer’s Television phase, check out the most recent blog post HERE
ABOUT ROCKET LEAGUE
Winner or nominee of more than 150 “Game of the Year” awards, Rocket League is one of the most critically-acclaimed sports games of our generation. Boasting a community of more than 60 million players, Rocket League is a high-powered hybrid of arcade-style soccer and vehicular mayhem with easy-to-understand controls and fluid, physics-driven competition. Available on Nintendo Switch™, PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One, Windows PC, Mac, and SteamOS via Steam, Rocket League includes more than 500 trillion possible customization combinations, a fully-featured offline season mode, multiple game types, casual and competitive online matches, and special “Mutators” that let you change the rules entirely.
Based in San Diego, CA, Psyonix is a critically-acclaimed video game developer and leading experts in Unreal Engine technology. For more than 15 years, the studio has been a driving force behind some of the most successful games in the industry, including Gears of War, Mass Effect 3, XCOM: Enemy Unknown, Bulletstorm, Unreal Tournament III, Unreal Tournament 2004, and the award-winning Sports-Action hit, Rocket League®.
© 2015-2019 Psyonix Inc. Rocket League, Psyonix, and all related marks and logos are registered trademarks or trademarks of Psyonix Inc. All rights reserved. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
WWE, a publicly traded company (NYSE: WWE), is an integrated media organization and recognized leader in global entertainment. The company consists of a portfolio of businesses that create and deliver original content 52 weeks a year to a global audience. WWE is committed to family-friendly entertainment on its television programming, pay-per-view, digital media and publishing platforms. WWE’s TV-PG, family-friendly programming can be seen in more than 800 million homes worldwide in 28 languages. WWE Network, the first-ever 24/7 over-the-top premium network that includes all live pay-per-views, scheduled programming and a massive video-on-demand library, is currently available in more than 180 countries. The company is headquartered in Stamford, Conn., with offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Mexico City, Mumbai, Shanghai, Singapore, Dubai, Munich and Tokyo.
Additional information on WWE (NYSE: WWE) can be found at wwe.com and corporate.wwe.com. For information on our global activities, go to http://www.wwe.com/worldwide/.
- Ziggurat Launches “Retro First Friday” — Monthly Program to Reintroduce Classic Gaming Gems - August 9, 2020
- CONSOLE YOURSELF: TROPICO 6 ‘LOBBYISTICO’ DLC AVAILABLE NOW FOR PLAYSTATION 4 AND XBOX ONE - August 9, 2020
- Award-Winning 90s Inspired Graphics Adventure ‘Sol 705’ Turns Rock’n’Roll & UFOs Into A Ginormous Galactic Mess! - August 9, 2020