Auroch Digital are looking for people to take part in a free Alpha Weekend (19th – 21st July) for their upcoming game Mars Horizon. Just in time to coincide with the 50th anniversary of the moon landings!
This unique mission control turn-based simulation game takes an authentic look at the journey to Mars as you manage an entire space agency.
During the Alpha you will take control of the US Space Agency. You’ll start at the dawn of the space race and be attempting to open the door for the moon landing by completing the first lunar probe, as well as launching the first human into space.
To do this you’ll need to build your base, research new technologies and build your rockets. You’ll need to make decisions on whether to cut corners to be the first into space or take more time to ensure a better chance of success.
Auroch Digital has been working with the European Space Agency to ensure that the game content is faithful to reality, as Design Director Tomas Rawlings tells us
“There’s nothing like chatting to an engineer from the ExoMars mission team, designing actual Mars missions, when you’re designing a game about mars missions!”
To sign up, all you need to do is join the mailing list and await further instructions.
What will you get?
- Access to the game on Friday 19th July until 10:00 (UK Time) Monday 22nd July.
- A segment of the game to play through.
- Exclusive updates on the Mars Horizon project.
- A free copy of the Mars Horizon soundtrack (at the launch of the game, if you’ve completed a feedback survey)
If you need any more information please feel to contact me on my details below. Or use this Dropbox link.
Marketing and Community Manager
Notes to Editor
About Auroch Digital
A veteran strategy game developer based in the Bristol Games Hub, Bristol, UK. Auroch Digital has been nominated for both a Media Innovation Award and a Games Industry Innovation Award, plus named in the Nominet Foundation 100 ‘tech for social good’ list.
About Mars Horizon
Lead a space agency and assume the role of mission control as you guide humanity to Mars. Plan missions. Construct your base. Design and build rockets. Research technology. Establish allegiances and conduct missions throughout the Solar System. Created with support from the European Space Agency – can you rise to the challenge of the Red Planet?
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- PUBG MOBILE CLUB OPEN 2020 SPRING SPLIT REGIONAL FINALS TO BEGIN IN INDIA & SOUTH ASIA THIS WEEKEND - February 18, 2020
- Jadiri Gamer MTG Arena Game of the Daydid the ground hog lie again I ask - February 18, 2020
- Kingdom Under Fire 2’s Third Update Brings New Raid, and New Missions - February 18, 2020