TinyBuild just launched Streets of Rogue on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch. The game also came out of Early Access on Steam, with a staggering 95%+ positive user review rating from over 4k reviews!
Streets of Rogue is like GTA meets Nuclear Throne and Deus Ex, out now everywhere
Streets of Rogue is a rogue-lite co-op stealth shooter RPG brawler mega-game. It’s like Nuclear Throne meets Deus Ex, mixed with the anarchy of GTA. Rogue-lite meets immersive sim, and goes completely insane.
Check out the launch trailer to find out more!
If you’ve been playing the Steam build for a while, here’s the full changelog that comes with 1.0 on Steam.
Streets of Rogue is a rogue-lite about player choice, freedom, and anarchic fun. The game takes inspiration from fast-paced top-down rogue-lites like Binding of Isaac and Nuclear Throne, and adds free-form, experimentation-driven, emergent gameplay elements of RPGs like Deus Ex.
Rather than taking place in a dungeon, the game is set in a functioning, procedurally generated city, where complex AI informs denizens from all walks of life, who are just trying to get by in their daily activities.
In order to progress, the player will need to accomplish specific mission goals in any way they see fit through use of their special character traits, items, and the environment.
- Will you play as a soldier who shoots first and asks questions later?
- A stealthy doctor who uses chloroform and tranquilizer darts to silently take down the opposition?
- A genial bartender who can talk his way past the most intimidating of guards?
- Or how about a hyper-intelligent gorilla, rescuing other caged gorillas to form a small mobilized gorilla army?
The Mighty Feature-List
- Play the game YOUR way! Don’t want to kill anybody? That’s cool! Want to hack computers? Got ya covered!
- Random world generation and TOTALLY EXTREME gameplay variety means you can play for 600 hours and not get bored! Seriously though, go outside!!!
- Super-advanced artificial intelligence that won’t put up with your crap! Outsmart these virtual humans and feel superior to your computer!
- Play as over 20 (and growing!) wildly different types of characters! Bartender, scientist, hacker, gorilla — hey, your job is probably in there too!
- Stupidly huge variety of items! Shrink rays, hypnotizing devices, boomboxes, bear traps, food processors.. Oh, and guns too.
- 4-Player online and local cooperative modes lets you brutalize goons AND loneliness!
- Lead a gang, free slaves, drink beer, gib ghosts, become a vampire, shrink people and stomp on them. The most insanely varied game ever made.
o you enjoy finding creative ways to kill your enemies? This is THE game for you!
To celebrate the launch, we’re giving away 20 keys for the game!
For a chance to win, simply:
- Like, retweet & comment on this tweet – tell us which platform you’re getting it on!
- Make sure to follow @tinyBuild so we can DM you if you win
- Like, share & comment on this Facebook post
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Have a Jurassic lark this October: RuneFest’s prehistoric theme sets the stage for the biggest RuneScape and Old School convention to date - July 19, 2019
- The first tournament of the Farming Simulator League 2019-2020 season begins on July 27 at FarmCon 2019 - July 19, 2019
- MARK YOUR CALENDARS! FIRST EVER HARRY POTTER: WIZARDS UNITE COMMUNITY DAY ON JULY 20 - July 19, 2019