With the upcoming opening of the mythic raid ‘Azshara’s Eternal Palace’, the World of Warcraft community will turn their eyes to see which guild will beat Queen Azshara in this prestigious global race. Two of the most dominant raid guilds will take up residency at the Red Bull Gaming Sphere in London on Tuesday 16th July streaming World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth as they attempt the next ‘World First,’ and broadcast their attempts live in a mammoth 24HR stream on twitch.tv/redbull.
Two of the most dominant World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth raid guilds will take up residency at the Red Bull Gaming Sphere in London
North American raid guild 'Limit' and European guild ‘Pieces’ will broadcast live for 24 hours a day on twitch.tv/redbull as they race against the clock to be the first guild in the world to take down Queen Azshara, the last boss in the newest World of Warcraft raid.
Red Bull will also be hosting world class broadcast talent for the entirety of the residency
including Daniel ‘AutomaticJak’ Anzenberger, Caroline ‘Nagura’ Forer, Jack ‘Jacky’ Peters and more!
- From July 16th two of the world’s leading raid guilds from Europe and North America, x17 players from both ‘Pieces’ and ‘Limit’ will be attempting the next ‘World First’ live from the Red Bull Gaming Sphere playing World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth on twitch.tv/redbull.
- Top NA guild LIMIT will be streaming during NA raiding hours, kicking off the raid from 4pm BST on July 16, while EU outfit Pieces will begin their campaign from 8am the following day, playing during EU raiding times.
- This is a true global race; The twitch.tv/redbull stream will feature Guilds from all over the world such as
- Ji Tian Hong
- Rise of Azshara, WoW: Battle for Azeroth’s 8.2 patch, launched on June 25, but for the top PvE (Player Vs Environment) guilds, July 16 is the big moment in the update as it’s when Azshara’s Eternal Palace Raid begins on Mythic difficulty level. This is when the likes of Pieces and Limit, together with the other leading guilds on the planet, will begin their quest to take down all eight bosses on the game’s most challenging setting. The first to beat the legendary Queen Azshara on mythic difficulty, will be the winner.
- The 24/7 broadcast will be brought to life by leading broadcast talent which will include:
- Daniel ‘AutomaticJak’ Anzenberger
- Rich Campbell
- Michael 'Sonii' Sherman
- Jack ‘Jacky’ Peters
- Matthew 'Staysafe' Morse
- Caroline ‘Nagura’ Forer
- Alex ‘Snodz’ Byfield
- Calum ‘Gelubaba’ Fraser
- Ashwin ‘Jet’ Panikkar
- James ‘Kargoz’ Heldridge
- Daniel ‘MrGM’ Carter
The entire World First will be broadcast LIVE and free at: twitch.tv/redbull
NOTES TO THE EDITOR
To stay up to date on the event follow @redbullesports on Twitter and the hub for all the World First information www.redbull.com/worldfirst
AOC - Official Monitor Partner
AOC is one of the global top brands in the display market. High quality, first-rate service, attractive designs as well as environmentally friendly, ergonomic and innovative products at competitive prices are the reasons why more and more consumers, corporate decision-makers and distribution partners trust in AOC. AOC offers displays which cater to every type of user, be it for professional, home, entertainment or gaming use. AOC is a subsidiary of TPV Technology Limited, the world’s largest LCD manufacturer. http://eu.aoc.com
ROG - Official PC Partner
Republic of Gamers (ROG) is an ASUS sub-brand dedicated to creating the world’s best gaming hardware and software. Formed in 2006, ROG offers a complete line of innovative products known for performance and quality, including motherboards, graphics cards, laptops, desktops, audio equipment, routers and peripherals. ROG participates in and sponsors major international gaming events. ROG gear has been used to set hundreds of overclocking records and it continues to be the preferred choice of gamers and enthusiasts around the world. Learn more about the choice of champions at http://rog.asus.com.
Secretlab - Official Chair Partner
To provide the best comfort and support for these players throughout the Race, the Red Bull Gaming Sphere has partnered with Secretlab, considered the global esports gaming seat of choice. Secretlab will outfit the Red Bull Gaming Sphere with its award-winning 2020 Series—the product of 3 years of R&D as well as global certification for long-term durability, and engineered for comfort and high performance during long hours of gaming. Secretlab was established in 2014 to create the pinnacle of gaming seats—each extensively designed and engineered with only materials of the highest grade to ensure absolute comfort and unparalleled support. Today, close to 200,000 satisfied users have upgraded their seating experiences in more than 50 countries worldwide, alongside rave reviews from international media publications. And we’re only getting started.
To learn more about us, visit www.secretlab.co, or follow Secretlab on our Facebook, Twitter(@secretlabchairs), and Instagram (@Secretlab) pages
About HyperX - Official Peripherals Partner
HyperX is the gaming division of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the world’s largest independent memory manufacturer, with the goal of providing gamers, PC builders, and power users with high-performance components. For 15 years, the HyperX mission has been to develop gaming products for gamers – high-speed memory, solid state drives, headsets, keyboards, mice, USB flash drives, and mouse pads – to the gaming community and beyond. The award-winning HyperX brand has carved its name atop the leaderboard by consistently delivering products that deliver superior comfort, aesthetics, performance, and reliability. HyperX gear is the choice of pro gamers, tech enthusiasts, and overclockers worldwide because it meets the most stringent product specifications and is built with best-in-class components. HyperX has shipped over 5 million headsets worldwide.
Join the global #HyperXFamily at facebook.com/hyperxcommunity, and learn how HyperX products can enhance your console experience and boost performance for both you and your PC at hyperxgaming.com. Whatever your skill level, whatever genres you play, we embrace all gaming enthusiasts everywhere with our core belief — We’re All Gamers.
- THQ Nordic and Digital Arrow are releasing the anticipated first-person underwater vehicle shooter Aquanox Deep Descent - September 24, 2020
- DEEP ROCK GALACTIC UPDATE 32 WILL LAUNCH ON OCTOBER 8TH - September 24, 2020
- RUNESCAPE AND OLD SCHOOL RUNESCAPE ARE HEADING TO STEAM - September 24, 2020