Arcade style ninja combat virtual reality (VR) game Ninja Legends is available today on Steam Early Access. Developed by Coinflip Studios, Ninja Legends is a unique one vs. many melee combat game only possible in VR. Wielding katanas and empowered with mystical abilities, players must slice and bludgeon cooperative enemy swarms attacking from all angles in order to survive. Ninja Legends is available at a promotional launch price of $14.99.
The arcade style VR ninja combat game is releasing on Steam Early Access today and will hit the Oculus Quest and Rift stores in August.
Ninja Legends is designed to capture the experience of being a badass ninja. The easy to learn game controls rely exclusively on physical motion allowing players to jump immediately into the action. Enemies work together to surround players in creative ways so players are challenged with endless combat puzzles and rewarded with epic carnage when they succeed. There’s no running away, and there’s no hiding. It’s intense.
If he attains the virtue of the long sword, one man can beat ten men. You must attain this virtue in Ninja Legends and recover the stolen shadow scrolls.
Key features of Ninja Legends:
- Dynamic slicing: Strong strikes will cut enemies in half along the slice angle.
- Powerful weapons & abilities: Katanas, Claws, Staff, Gauntlets, Naginata pair with Shadow Bow, Shadow Ropedart and more. Different loadouts result in dramatically different movements and strategies.
- 18 beautiful settings from feudal Japan featuring unique enemies and bosses: The picturesque frozen pond, the Zen bamboo forest, the dojo, the epic sunsets and more evoke the enchantment of feudal Japan.
- Leaderboards and daily challenges: Players must learn the optimal loadout and combat style unique to each level and mode to be #1.
The game is available on Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1053830/Ninja_Legends/
About Coinflip Studios
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Rogue Games Launches “Hexaflip” and “Super Impossible Road” on Apple Arcade - September 21, 2019
- MTG ArenaEventPlay Any Deck – StandardSeptember 26 – October 1 - September 21, 2019
- Jenny LeClue Out Now on Apple Arcade & PC - September 21, 2019