Independent games studio Rebel Arts Games is proud to announce the release of Pair Frenzy, a free beautiful brain-training game, exclusively available on the App Store on July 31, 2019.
Pair Frenzy is available for pre-order on the App Store. The game requirements are 495.9 MB memory space and iOS 9.0 or later.
About Pair Frenzy
Pair Frenzy is a magical adventure where Bluebell, a little fairy of the forest, must solve puzzles to save her friends using her magic wand and your memory.
The evil crocodile has cast a spell on Bluebell's friends and turned them into stone blocks. Only the magic wand can break the spell when matching two blocks.
Learn new spells and meet adorable characters in Bluebell's journey, lots of fun and enjoyment guaranteed!
The evil crocodile wizard has cast a spell on Bluebell's friends and turned them into stone blocks. Using Bluebell's wand, players can spin two of the stone blocks at a time and break the spell if they are a match. Players will learn new spells and meet new characters in Bluebell's journey.
Key features of the game include:
- Ways to play: Clear the Board, Time Limit, Limited Zaps, Gravity, and Infinite Blocks
- Goals: Find all pairs, Bring down the keys and Burst the bubbles
- New skills: Learn to dash
- Boosters: Dynamites, bombs and sand clocks will help you on your journey
- Spells: Magic mirror, Fireball, and Snowflake
- Enemies: Bats, Spiders, and Skull Blocks
- Full animated cut scenes
Players are guaranteed to have lots of fun while also improving their memory in this modern, kawaii take on the classic Concentration card game with lots of twists and visual inspiration from the Japanese Anime and cute Kawaii culture.
• Release trailer: https://youtu.be/f-2iXoCYdrU
• Official website: http://www.pairfrenzy.com/
• Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/RebelArtsGames
• Twitter profile: http://twitter.com/RebelArts_Games
Meet the makers: Rebel Arts Games
Rebel Arts are an independent game studio that loves creating beautiful experiences full of joy and excitement, especially now in the rise of the hypercasual where games tend to feel a bit canned and oversimplified.
'We invested the time developing characters and a story that makes people connect emotionally with the game and bring a smile to their faces.' says Javier Pardo, Head of Rebel Arts Games.
Pair Frenzy is a modern take on the classic Concentration card game, with lots of twists and visual inspiration from the Japanese "Anime" and the cute "Kawaii" culture.