Farmers Branch, Texas – Magnin & Associates today introduces Magnin Casino Challenge 1.0, their new game for iOS, Android, Apple TV, Windows PC and Xbox. Enjoy the thrill of simulated casino gambling on your iPhone or iPad. (No money exchanges hands, nor are there any in-app purchases.) Choose between blackjack, roulette, Big-6 Money Wheel, video poker, and a variety of slot machines.
Blackjack allows you to choose between:
* Single player (you and the dealer)
* Two AI players plus you to simulate a more typical casino table experience, and
* Multiplayer (also multi-platform) where you can invite up to four friends to join you online
Roulette allows a complete set of bet options, including:
* Single number bets
* Placing chips on the lines between numbers, to make 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 number bets
* 1st and 2nd half
* 1st, 2nd, and 3rd twelve
* Entire row, and
* Odd, even, red and black
Big-6 Money Wheel – bet on which bill the flapper will land on after a hardy spin. In the three table games, the dealer announces point totals, winning hands, and reminds you when it’s your turn.
* Video poker – bet 1 – 5 coins. Draw 5 cards, discard as many as you want, and draw replacements. Pair of jacks or better wins based on payout table.
* Slot Machines – several models, allow bets of 1- 3 coins, with convenient payout chart above.
* Cashier – visit the cashier if you run out of funds (no charge) or to Share how you’re doing.
Enjoy by yourself or invite up to 4 friends to join you in a friendly game at your own blackjack table..Game is multiplayer and multi-platform, supporting most popular smartphones, tablets, and computers. Optionally shares your accomplishments with Facebook, Twitter, email, or instant messaging. Universal App – supports iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad, including standard, Retina, and iPhone X displays.
The game was produced by Ed Magnin, programmed by Willie Johnson, Jr, 3d models by Ryan Thomas, playtested by Trevor Mouton, Patrick Hicks, and four game dev interns from Dallas ISD, Conrad H-TECH at Richland College – David Hayes, Amber Roberson, Carlos Davila, and Gabriela Hernandez-Gasca. Rich Douglas created the music and audio effects. According to Ed Magnin, who created Caesars Palace on the original Game Boy and a Vegas Casino game for the Nintendo DS, “This was our chance to bring the casino experience to another generation of gamers and game platforms.”
Device Requirements (iOS):
* Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 9.0 or later
* Universal App (includes Standard, Retina, and iPhone X and XS displays)
* 111 MB
* Rated 12+
Pricing and Availability:
Magnin Casino Challenge 1.0 is $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide through the App Store in the Games category for iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV. An Android version is available worldwide from both Google Play and Amazon AppStore. A Windows 10 PC and Xbox version will be available soon from the Windows Store. For more information, please contact Ed Magnin.
Ed Magnin has been actively involved in the game industry since 1979. Earlier in his career he worked for some of the top game developers of their day – MicroProse, Cinemaware, Virgin Games, and Park Place Productions. In 1993, he founded Magnin & Associates and has focused on handheld games ever since. They have created over 30 games for iOS (with over a million App Store downloads). Most are also available for Android, Apple TV, Windows 10 PC and Xbox. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2019 Magnin & Associates. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- STAR TREK ONLINE CELEBRATES 10th ANNIVERSARY WITH JERI RYAN FROM STAR TREK: PICARD AND DISCOVERY’S SONEQUA MARTIN-GREEN - January 28, 2020
- THE TERMINATOR INVADES TOM CLANCY’S GHOST RECON BREAKPOINT - January 28, 2020
- ZOMBIE ARMY 4 UNVEILS SEASON 1 CONTENT - January 28, 2020