Today, SQUARE ENIX kicked off celebrations for the third anniversary of the hit mobile role-playing game, FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS, with limited-time events and generous in-game rewards. Surpassing more than 39 million downloads worldwide, the smash hit mobile game also welcomed Katy Perry back to the world of Lapis in the recent “Pop Hits” event. Players can obtain “Immortal Flame Katy” as a playable character for free for a limited time, and also hear Katy Perry’s original song, “Immortal Flame,” through the event stages.
Katy Perry Returns to Hit Mobile RPG alongside Several Generous Anniversary Campaigns
Players can enjoy the following events and rewards as part of the anniversary celebration:
- Third Anniversary Login Bonus – Players who login daily until July 31 can receive generous bonuses, including Premium 10+1 Summon Tickets, Chocobo™ Rain (a 4-star unit), 300 more Third Anniversary Summon Tickets, a total of 10,000 lapis and more.
- Third Anniversary Ticket Summon – Players can obtain various useful items from this special banner, including Select Summon Tickets, Prism Moogles and 5-star Guaranteed EX Summon Tickets. Players can obtain Third Anniversary Summon Tickets (required to pull from this banner) from login bonuses and by completing anniversary events.
- Weekly Free 10+1 Summon – Players can enjoy one free 10+1 Summon per week for a total of 5 weeks, available now until August 4.
- Global Original CG Unit – Players can obtain Elena through a featured summon beginning in July. By using her powerful Limit Burst, players can enjoy her accompanying beautiful and brand-new CG movie.
- Additional new units – Beginning July 5, players can collect new units, including the Sacred Shield Charlotte, Friese and Shepard through a banner summon.
- Chamber of the Vengeful – This global exclusive Trial is accepting all challengers today. Players can face off against a new challenging boss each month. Additionally, from July 11 to July 31, all Trials will require half NRG to challenge.
- FINAL FANTASY Series Boss Battles – Later in July, players can look forward to additional challenging boss fights against FINAL FANTASY series legends. Players can first try their hand against Chaotic Darkness, and strategically utilize unit status bonuses by having select units in their party.
- Player’s Voice Campaign – Players can vote in-game for their favorite campaigns to return at a later date until July 11. All players who vote will receive an in-game reward for doing so. The second round of voting will begin on July 12.
- Comeback Campaign – To welcome players new and old to celebrate the 3rd Anniversary of FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS, a special Comeback Campaign will be available during the campaign period. Until July 31, all players can receive up to 5,000 lapis depending on the number of players who return during the campaign period.
- NRG for story quests is halved and the Chamber of Gems, Creation, Awakening, Riches, and Crystals are all open until July 31, allowing players to catch up on the story and upgrade and enhance their units more easily.
This past weekend, FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS producer Kei Hirono and global version producer Hiroki Fujimoto celebrated the game’s third anniversary
through a special livestream event held in Los Angeles. Fans can watch the recording of the livestream here: https://sqex.link/54495.
Additionally, until maintenance begins on July 4, players can also jump into the ongoing Collection of Mana™ in-game collaboration by challenging the Divine Beast raid event and The Dreaded Lost Continent Trial to earn valuable rewards. Players can obtain beloved characters, including Randi, Flammie, Primm and Popoi, through a limited-time banner, while Rabite is obtainable through a raid summon.
FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS is available now as a free-to-play app (with in-app purchases) through the App Store®, Google Play™ and the Amazon App store. This title is developed as a collaboration between SQUARE ENIX® and gumi Inc. (developer of the hit title Brave Frontier). The game is available in six languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Chinese (traditional) and Korean.
For the latest assets, please visit the press site at press.na.square-enix.com.
Official Website: http://finalfantasyexvius.com/
About Katy Perry
Katy made her Capitol Records debut with 2008’s One of the Boys after signing to the label in 2007. She cemented her status as a global superstar with the follow-up album, Teenage Dream (2010), which made her the only female artist (tied with Michael Jackson) to have five No. 1 singles from one album on the Billboard Hot 100 chart (“California Gurls,” “Teenage Dream,” “Firework,” “E.T.” and “Last Friday Night”). PRISM, her 2013 album, debuted at No. 1 on iTunes in 100 countries and has sold more than 12.5 million adjusted albums worldwide. With the singles “Roar,” “Firework,” and “Dark Horse” each surpassing the 10 million threshold including song sales and streams, Katy is the only female artist to earn three RIAA Digital Single Diamond Awards. In her 10 years with Capitol, she has racked up a cumulative 30+ billion streams alongside worldwide sales of more than 43+ million adjusted albums and 133+ million tracks. Katy’s 2015 Super Bowl performance is the highest-rated in the event’s history. She is the most-followed person globally on Twitter, and the first to surpass 100 million followers.
Katy Perry’s fourth studio album, WITNESS, debuted in June at No. 1 on the Billboard Top 200, and No. 1 on iTunes in 46 countries. The certified Platinum lead single, “Chained To The Rhythm,” has over 1 billion streams worldwide, views on the accompanying video made her the most-viewed female artist on VEVO. Follow-up singles, “Bon Appetit” (whose music video was Katy’s fastest viewed music video of all time, with 14.2 million views in the first 24 hours) is certified Gold, and “Swish Swish” is now certified Platinum.
About FINAL FANTASY Portal App
The free-to-download “FINAL FANTASY Portal App®” provides the latest and greatest on all things FINAL FANTASY, as well as exclusive promotional trailers and developer commentary. By logging-in with their Square Enix account, players can accumulate points that can be exchanged for various items. Also, the iconic Triple Triad® card game from FINAL FANTASY VIII makes its mobile debut, and is playable in the app.
About gumi Inc.
Founded in 2007, gumi Inc. (Tokyo Stock Exchange: 3903) is a leading global mobile game publisher and developer headquartered in Japan, with overseas operations in France, Korea, Singapore, Taiwan and the United States. The company has proven success in launching titles worldwide, such as the widely popular role-playing games Brave Frontier and THE ALCHEMIST CODE. In 2016, gumi established a Silicon Valley-based investment group with partners, called The Venture Reality Fund, which focuses on seed and early stage augmented reality and virtual reality startups. Its VR incubation subsidiaries have expanded globally, including Tokyo XR Startups, Seoul XR Startups, and Nordic XR Startups. In 2018, the company launched gumi Cryptos, an investment arm in blockchain technology and cryptocurrency funds. With ongoing publishing and development projects on a wide array of mobile, AR and VR platforms, gumi aims to change the world through innovative entertainment products and services, including both original content and collaborations with popular IP. For more information, please visit http://www.gu3.co.jp/en/.
About Square Enix, Inc.
S Square Enix, Inc. develops, publishes, distributes and licenses SQUARE ENIX®, EIDOS® and TAITO® branded entertainment content throughout the Americas as part of the Square Enix group of companies. Square Enix, Inc. is affiliated with a global network of leading development studios such as Crystal Dynamics® and Eidos Montréal™. The Square Enix group of companies boasts a valuable portfolio of intellectual property including: FINAL FANTASY®, which has sold over 144 million units worldwide; DRAGON QUEST®, which has sold over 78 million units worldwide; TOMB RAIDER®, which has sold over 74 million units worldwide; and the legendary SPACE INVADERS®. Square Enix, Inc. is a U.S.-based, wholly owned subsidiary of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.
More information on Square Enix, Inc. can be found at https://square-enix-games.com.
- PUBG MOBILE FURTHERS ANTI-CHEAT MEASURES WITH NEW SPECTATING SYSTEM UPGRADE - July 10, 2020
- Modest Hero coming to Steam on July 14, Bastille day - July 10, 2020
- Fuzz Force adds his pet dog as a playable character in Spook Squad. - July 10, 2020