Magic: The Gathering will be making Change in it Events and Rewards System collection and starting in July coinciding with Deck rotation changes will take place with the release and update to core 2020 game update.
Rotation is always an exciting time for Magic: The Gathering players and we want to make sure that you're ready to try out some new or updated decks
Effective July 2nd, 2019
- We will no longer be scheduling Limited events (Drafts, Sealed) for sets rotating out of Standard this fall.
- Drafts and Sealed events use the following sets leading up to rotation: Guilds of Ravnica, Ravnica Allegiance, War of the Spark, Core Set 2020.
INDIVIDUAL CARD REWARDS (ICRS)
- Players will no longer receive ICRs from sets rotating out of Standard this fall.
ICRs will reward cards from the following sets leading up to rotation: Guilds of Ravnica, Ravnica Allegiance, War of the Spark, Core Set 2020.
- You will still be able to use Wildcards to craft cards from sets that are rotating out of Standard this fall.
- We have added additional in-game messaging to let players know if a card is currently planned to rotate out of Standard this fall. Please Note: This does not take into consideration any cards that may appear again in upcoming sets.
- The first time you go to craft a card from that will be rotating out of Standard, you will receive an additional confirmation message.
- Packs for rotating sets are also still available for purchase in the store.
- We have added additional in-game messaging to let players know if a set will be rotating out of Standard this fall.
- The first time you go to purchase a booster pack from a set that will be rotating out of Standard, you will receive an additional confirmation message.
NEW PLAYER EXPERIENCE
- The tutorial and Account Mastery Tree have been updated to reward new decks and card styles.
- For existing players (players who created their accounts prior to July 2nd, 2019): We currently intended to grant all players these updated decks by the time rotation happens so everyone will have access to decks that are Standard legal. There's some tech we need to implement first to make this happen, but we're working on it!
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Open-world indie hit Eastshade is coming to PS4 and Xbox One on 21 October - September 23, 2019
- National Student Esports and Nintendo UK Announce the launch of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate University Championship - September 23, 2019
- Let the HyperBrawl Tournament begin! - September 23, 2019