With Tour de France 2019, experience this legendary race from inside the peloton and pit yourself against the best cyclists racing today.
All 21 official stages of the Tour de France have been meticulously recreated so you can experience all the thrills and challenges of a real race, including breakaways, sprints and stamina management during grueling hill climbs.
Tour De France 2019 includes multiple new features:
- A multiplayer mode: for the first time in this franchise, up to four players can challenge each other online in a variety of short races
- Local challenge mode: as well as descents, players can now race head to head in short and intense sprints
- World championships in Pro Team and Pro Leader modes where the routes change with the seasons
- Improved AI for ultra-realistic cyclist behaviour
- New races: as well as the Tour de France, players can experience other iconic races, such as the Tour of Flanders, Paris-Roubaix, Paris-Nice and the Critérium du Dauphiné.
Watch the launch trailer for Tour de France 2019:
Pro Cycling Manager sets the standard for cycling race management on PC.
Become the manager of a team of professional cyclists and guide them as they race in the Tour de France and any of the 200 races available in the game.
This year's edition offers an even bigger experience:
- Lots of content with 200 races and 600 stages
- Multiple modes: Career mode for managing teams, contracts and sponsors; Pro Cyclist mode for taking a cyclist up through the rankings to the ultimate prize
- New online multiplayer mode for up to 16 players
- New cyclist skill tree system
- Improved AI for better immersion
Watch the launch trailer for Pro Cycling Manager 2019:
Tour de France 2019 and Pro Cycling Manager 2019 are now available on consoles (PS4™ and Xbox) and PC respectively.
Bigben is a major player in video game publishing, in the design and distribution of smartphone and gaming accessories as well as furnishing customized audio products. Known for its innovation and creativity, the company group aims to become a leader in each of its industries. For more information about Bigben: www.bigben.fr
About Cyanide Studio
Cyanide is a French video game development studio created in 2000 and based in Nanterre. It has two subsidiaries located in Montreal and Bordeaux. The studio is known for its sports games, such as the popular PC series Cycling Manager and its console version, Tour de France. Cyanide is also the author of Blood Bowl (Sport/Fantasy, 2009), the adaptation of the famous Games Workshop board game; Game of Thrones (RPG, 2012); Styx: Master of Shadows and the sequel Styx: Shards of Darkness (Infiltration, 2014/2017); and Call of Cthulhu, a game adapted from the tormented world of HP Lovecraft (investigative RPG, 2018). More information can be found at www.cyanide-studio.com
Amaury Sport Organisation is a company that owns, designs and organises top international sporting events. Specialised in the ‘non-stadia’ events, it has in-house knowledge of professions linked to organisation, media and sales of sports events. A.S.O. organises 240 days of competition per year, with 90 events in 25 countries. A.S.O. is involved in 5 major sports including cycling with Le Tour de France, motor sports with the Dakar, sailing with the Tour Voile, mass events with the Schneider Electric Marathon de Paris and golf with the Lacoste Ladies Open de France. Amaury Sport Organisation is a subsidiary of the Amaury Group, media and sport group that owns the newspaper L’Equipe.
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- 90s Survival Horror Throwback “Song of Horror” Returns on January 30th with Episode 4 - January 24, 2020
- Eternal card game: Strangers Return in Echoes of Eternity! - January 24, 2020
- Start the Year of the Rat with the Lunar Sale on GOG.COM - January 24, 2020