Dragonglass Games workshop announced that during "2019 Summer Sale", there will be a 40% off discount on Bugs Must Die.
Shooting them with a machine gun, blasting them with missiles, dashing them with a vehicle, whipping them with an energy chain, or burning them with a napalm...No matter how you get it done, “ALIEN BUGS MUST DIE!
They also made a major update on Bugs Must Die. The latest version is available now.
- Modified the title screen and Logo text;；
- Adjusted the UI of the base；
- Made the operation of controllers smoother;
- Changed the name of "Hell Mode" to "Dungeon Mode" and the name of "Challenge Mode" to "Boss rush";
- Adjusted the difficulty of the last two stages ；
- Fixed the bullet hell of some Bosses;
- Fixed the collision boxes of three vehicles to make them more accurate;
- Re-designed the resources of the maps and flows of gaming of the two training stages;
- Changed some resources of art in Stage 0 and Stage1;
- Gamers can receive a new drone "Hot Pot" as a reward after passing Stage 5;
- Gamers can receive a new battle core as a reward after passing Stage 6;
- Gamers can spend gold coins on unlocking Stage 1-12.
- Fixed some bugs
- Fixed a bug that the air support could not eliminate certain bullets;
"Bugs Must Die" is a frantically-paced pixel art twin-stick shooter with 80s & 90s arcade style.As a spiritual successor to Konami’s top-down jeep gunning action title "Jackal",Bugs Must Die brings gamers the nostalgia of old school gaming experience.
Story Mode, Challenge Mode, and Hell Mode will bring well over 10 hours of gameplay.
- Story Mode: 16 levels with one boss per level, clearing all the levels will unlock all characters!
- Challenge Mode: 8 levels with one boss per level. In addition to the 16 bosses from Story Mode, you’ll encounter additional secret bosses randomly. To come across all available bosses, Challenge Mode is a must!
- Hell Mode: Start this mode only with one basic weapon. The more levels that you pass the greater the loot!
Gamers Of Any Levels Can Pass the Story Mode!
- Hardcore gamers: Try to beat the game using just the basic weapons-show off your superb skills.
- Average gamers: Never fear! Spend coins obtained from missions to update your vehicles and weapons to take down the bugs with ease.
Different characters to choose from! Equip them with various weapons to show off your unique fighting style!
- 2 Mantis Agents that have completely different fixed weapon systems and rolling dodge mechanisms.
- 3 powerful vehicles: Equip up to 6 main weapons and 9 sub-weapons, but that’s not all! Equip a “Battle Core” which deploys when your vehicle is destroyed to keep the fight going!
- 4 major categories of equipment with more than 35 options. Did we mention the superweapon !? It launches a full-screen attack! BOOOOOOM！！！
All Bosses are parodies of East-West classic culture icons!
About Bugs Must Die
As an elite from the Galactic Pests Control Company, gamers are sent to the planet M-79 to prevent Mantis Beings from invading Earth. On the terrestrial planet, gamers not only have to destroy the cruel Mantis soldiers but also battle with the various Bosses cloned from Earth pop culture. These alien mantis beings tried to fool human beings by cloning Hollywood actors.
In Bugs Must Die, gamers can control a heavy armored vehicle equipped with multiple weapons to gallop on the battlefield. They can also use Mantis Agents who have completely different fixed-weapon systems shooting to dodge their way through the Bullet-hell. There are RPG elements as well; Gamers are able to upgrade their character, vehicles, and/or weapons to take down the bugs with ease.
For more information on Bugs Must Die, please visit: https://www.indiedb.com/games/bugs-must-die/presskit
About DragonGlass Games Workshop
Located in Shanghai, China, Dragonglass Games Workshop (DG Games Workshop) is an independent game company established in March 2016. The goal of Dragonglass Games Workshop is to create "Fun, Challenging and Beatable" indie games for gamers.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- [SWITCH] Monster Boy – New update: Switch Lite color scheme - September 23, 2019
- Open-world indie hit Eastshade is coming to PS4 and Xbox One on 21 October - September 23, 2019
- National Student Esports and Nintendo UK Announce the launch of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate University Championship - September 23, 2019