Critically acclaimed, fan-beloved Streets of Rogue is arriving on your preferred console on July 12, and is available for Pre-order now: Pre-Order on SwitchPre-Order on XboxGet it now on Steam
About Streets of Rogue
Fight, sneak, and hack your way through randomly generated cities. It's like Nuclear Throne meets Deus Ex, mixed with the anarchy of GTA. Rogue-lite meets immersive sim, and goes completely insane.
Streets of Rogue is a rogue-lite co-op stealth shooter RPG brawler mega-game, featuring online multiplayer and an insane amount of characters, in-game items, you name it.
With an astonishing 95% positive rating on Steam from almost 4K reviews, the game is releasing from Early Access on Steam on July 12 and comes to all major game consoles. Up to 4-player local and online co-op Advanced AI Localized into 8 languages Release Date TrailerSteam page Celebratory tweet
Streets of Rogue is a rogue-lite about player choice, freedom, and anarchic fun. The game takes inspiration from fast-paced top-down rogue-lites like Binding of Isaac and Nuclear Throne, and adds free-form, experimentation-driven, emergent gameplay elements of RPGs like Deus Ex.
Rather than taking place in a dungeon, the game is set in a functioning, procedurally generated city, where complex AI informs denizens from all walks of life, who are just trying to get by in their daily activities.
In order to progress, the player will need to accomplish specific mission goals in any way they see fit through use of their special character traits, items, and the environment.
Streets of Rogue coming July 12! PC & Consoles
Hi everyone! This is an exciting announcement on behalf of madguy90, the developer of Streets of Rogue!
After nearly two and a half years in Early Access and over five years in development, Streets of Rogue 1.0 is finally being released on July 12th! Release platforms include PC, Mac, Linux, Playstation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch!
- Will you play as a soldier who shoots first and asks questions later?
- A stealthy doctor who uses chloroform and tranquilizer darts to silently take down the opposition?
- A genial bartender who can talk his way past the most intimidating of guards?
- Or how about a hyper-intelligent gorilla, rescuing other caged gorillas to form a small mobilized gorilla army?
The Mighty Feature-List
- Play the game YOUR way! Don’t want to kill anybody? That’s cool! Want to hack computers? Got ya covered!
- Random world generation and TOTALLY EXTREME gameplay variety means you can play for 600 hours and not get bored! Seriously though, go outside!!!
- Super-advanced artificial intelligence that won’t put up with your crap! Outsmart these virtual humans and feel superior to your computer!
- Play as over 20 (and growing!) wildly different types of characters! Bartender, scientist, hacker, gorilla — hey, your job is probably in there too!
- Stupidly huge variety of items! Shrink rays, hypnotizing devices, boomboxes, bear traps, food processors.. Oh, and guns too.
- 4-Player online and local cooperative modes lets you brutalize goons AND loneliness!
- Lead a gang, free slaves, drink beer, gib ghosts, become a vampire, shrink people and stomp on them. The most insanely varied game ever made.
We're giving away 20 Steam keys for Streets of Rogue
For a chance to win one, simply:
Good luck, and have fun with Streets of Rogue!
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- How was Fire Ball created? ‘Battle Sorcerers’, a VR magic war game, is launched on Steam - November 22, 2019
- Don’t Die, Minerva! Xbox Game Preview and Steam Early Access Dates announced - November 22, 2019
- Dual Universe Aims for the Stars With an Updated Roadmap - November 22, 2019