Canadian game developer Big Blue Bubble has released a fiery new update to their musical mobile game My Singing Monsters, uncovering a gorgeous new Island inhabited by the long-lost Fire Monsters. The Fire Oasis update answers the community’s burning question: where did the missing Fire hybrids disappear to after the Dawn of Fire? The answer is Fire Oasis, a vibrant Monster-made Island featuring colorful glass detailing, a unique new song, and a family of six new Fire hybrids.
New Island and additional Fire Monsters to be introduced with Fire Oasis update
The update also ushers in a new age of Natural Rare Monsters on the existing Fire Haven. Lovable Monsters like Rare Dandidoo, Rare Potbelly, and many more will join the Island’s chorus.
- New Island - Fire Oasis reflects the perseverance of the Fire Element in its bright and glassy surface.
- New Fire Monsters - Six Fire hybrids from My Singing Monsters: Dawn of Fire have re-emerged on Fire Oasis.
- New Song - The unique chorus of Monsters on Fire Oasis performs an uplifting tune brimming with cheer.
- Rare Monsters on Fire Haven - More Rare Monsters have migrated to the cozy sanctuary of Fire Haven.
My Singing Monsters is a free-to-play game offering in-game purchases and is available worldwide on the App Store and Google Play.
Learn more and download the game at www.bigbluebubble.com/my-singing-monsters/.
About My Singing Monsters
My Singing Monsters is a beloved and critically acclaimed top-grossing game on the App Store and Google Play, with more than 70 million players worldwide. The free-to-play family-friendly title explores rich intriguing worlds as players are engaged in discovery, creativity, and delight by breeding and feeding Singing Monsters to build unique melodies.
Big Blue Bubble has transformed My Singing Monsters into an award-winning franchise that now spans gaming, licensing, books, merchandising, and digital media. More information can be found at www.bigbluebubble.com/my-singing-monsters/.
FB /MySingingMonsters | YT /MySingingMonsters | TW @SingingMonsters | IG @MySingingMonsters
About Big Blue Bubble
Big Blue Bubble is an established video game developer with over 15 years of experience creating fun, innovative, and accessible titles. With more than 100 titles to date, Big Blue Bubble maintains a proven track record of being the first to market with a variety of innovations in technology and game design, establishing the company as a long-standing industry veteran. Big Blue Bubble’s commitment to producing fun, engaging games has earned the studio recognition from prestigious organizations around the world, such as Deloitte, BAFTA, and IGN. Big Blue Bubble continues to produce award-winning titles that stand the test of time, including their top-grossing flagship franchise, My Singing Monsters. More information about Big Blue Bubble can be found at www.bigbluebubble.com.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Classic Universal Monsters Scare Up DLC for Pinball FX3 and Williams Pinball - October 20, 2019
- METABOLI PUBLISHING TEAMS UP WITH MADSUSHI GAMES TO BRING INCREDIBLE ALCHEMY SIMULATION ADVENTURE TO LIFE - October 20, 2019
- Raging Loop now available for Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4 - October 20, 2019