announcing the release of Alpine Linux 3.10.0 Lightweight distribution, the first in the v3.10 stable series. Alpine Linux 3.10.0 which presents new equipment backing and makes the LightDM show chief accessible in the conveyance's stores.
Alpine Linux Lightweight distribution is a community developed operating system designed for routers, firewalls, VPNs, VoIP boxes and servers.
The undertaking's most recent discharge is Some key bundles have likewise been dropped, expelling inheritance support and unmaintained things. The expelled things are Qt4 (supplanted by Qt5), TrueCrypt and MongoDB. "We are satisfied to report the arrival of Alpine Linux 3.10.0, the first in the v3.10 stable arrangement. New highlights and essential new bundles: Support for Pine64LTS; iwd, a cutting edge elective for wpa_supplicant (EAP isn't working yet); sequential and Ethernet support for ARM sheets; ceph, an appropriated article store and filesystem; LightDM, a cross-work area show director.
NEW FEATURES AND NOTEWORTHY NEW PACKAGES
- iwd, a modern alternative for wpa_supplicant (EAP is not working yet)
- Serial and ethernet support for arm boards
- ceph, a distributed object store and filesystem
- lightdm, a cross-desktop display manager
The C library used is musl and the base tools are all provided by BusyBox.
- Linux 4.19.53
- GCC 8.3.0
- Busybox 1.30.1
- musl libc 1.1.22
- LLVM 8.0.0
- Go 1.12.6
- Python 3.7.3
- Perl 5.28.2
- Rust 1.34.2
- Crystal 0.29.0
- PHP 7.3.6
- Erlang 22.0.2
- Zabbix 4.2.3
- Nextcloud 16.0.1
- Git 2.22.0
- OpenJDK 11.0.4
- Xen 4.12.0
- Qemu 4.0.0
- World of Tanks Console Announces ‘SummerSlam Showdown’ - August 8, 2020
- 1C Entertainment takes aboard SpellMaster: The Saga, a new open world fantasy RPG - August 8, 2020
- Reclaim the Light in Nevaeh: New Trailer and Action Gameplay Revealed - August 8, 2020