First-person ninja melee combat virtual reality (VR) game Ninja Legends is coming to Oculus Quest in August. Developed by Coinflip Studios, Ninja Legends is a unique one v. many melee combat game only possible in VR. Wielding katanas and empowered with mystical abilities, players must slice and bludgeon cooperative enemy swarms attacking from all angles in order to survive.
The intense VR ninja Legends combat experience is set for Steam Early Access on July 11 and will hit the Oculus Quest and Rift stores in August.
The game will be available for $19.99 in the Oculus Quest and Rift stores with an Early Access version available on Steam, July 11th.
“We're excited to share a new game developed specifically for the Quest,” said Brian Guenther, CEO at Coinflip Studios. “The game leverages the freedom of the Quest along with innovative sword fighting tech to induce a flow state that players love.”
In Ninja Legends, players slice through feudal Japan to recover the stolen Shadow Scrolls in order to prevent a dark age of chaos and destruction.
As players recover the scrolls, they unlock shadow weapons and abilities that will help them fend off increasingly challenging enemy swarms and tactics.
Key features of Ninja Legends:
- Dynamic slicing: Strong strikes will cut enemies in half along the slice angle.
- Powerful weapons and abilities: Katanas, Claws, Staff, Gauntlets, Naginata pair with Shadow Bow, Shadow Ropedart and more. Different loadouts result in dramatically different movements and strategies.
- 18 beautiful settings featuring unique enemies and bosses: The picturesque frozen pond, the Zen bamboo forest, the dojo, the epic sunsets and more evoke the enchantment of feudal Japan.
- Leaderboards and daily challenges: Players must learn the optimal loadout and combat style unique to each level and mode to be #1.
Experience blood pumping action in immersive and beautiful VR environments. Hone your abilities with unique ninja weapons like katanas, claws and the staff and pair them with special abilities including a chain dart, shadow step and the bow. Enemy ninjas will utilize cooperative group attacks to swarm and surround you. You'll need to attack and block 360 degrees of action to survive.
- 18 Levels
- 4 Difficulty Modes
- 6 Ninja Weapons
- Swords | Claws | Staff
- Gauntlets | Odachi & Wakizashi | Naginata
- 4 Shadow Skill Abilities
- Bow & Arrow
- Shadow Step
- Energy Blast
- Chain Dart
- Boss Battles
- Daily Challenges
- Unlockable Secret Modes
Ninja Legends was crafted for VR from the ground up and offers a uniquely fast-paced melee combat experience only possible with vr. The gameplay rewards skillful blocking and parrying to fend off increasingly difficult swarms of enemy ninjas. Slashes with great pace and accuracy are rewarded with more damage and satisfying slicing of enemies. To advance through all the levels you must learn the proper rhythm and timing in which to execute blocks, parries, melee attacks and ranged attacks. In other words, you must become a Ninja Legend!
Dynamic slicing means your swordplay determines the cut placement and angle.
A VR Ninja must not have a favorite weapon. Learn to wield these claws.
The reach of the Bo Staff provides a unique combat style. Blunt weapons won't slice enemies in half, but they may send them flying!
Triple Kill! Strategic combos with proper timing payoff.
Watch out for that kick! The enemy ninja attack repertoire expands as you progress through the game.
A VR Ninja must defend all sides.
MATURE CONTENT DESCRIPTION
The developers describe the content like this:
This game may contain content not appropriate for all ages, or may not be appropriate for viewing at work: Frequent Violence or Gore, General Mature Content
Watch the gameplay trailer here.
Wishlist the game on Steam to get the latest news and updates:
Press kit: https://playcoinflip.com/press/
About Coinflip Studios
Founded in 2018, Coinflip Studios is a company dedicated to creating fun experiences on emerging game platforms. https://playcoinflip.com/
- PRINNY PRESENTS NIS CLASSICS VOLUME 2
SORTIRA LE 13 MAI 2022 SUR NINTENDO SWITCH - January 26, 2022
- VR Action-Adventure Game, The Tale of Onogoro, to be released Spring 2022 - January 26, 2022
- Jigsaw Returns to Introduce Behaviour Interactive’s New Trailer for Dead by Daylight’s Archives Tome 10: SAW. - January 26, 2022