Lovely Planet 2 is out on Steam Play a 100+ levels of pure jumping and shooting Experience five unique worlds with brand new traps and enemies Replay every level in a more challenging new game mode ☯ Explore to find hidden levels, secrets and achievements Vibe to an original soundtrack by Calum Bowen
A Very Cute First Person Shooter Game. Sequel to the most adorable and critically acclaimed FPS Gun Ballet of 2014.
|Lovely Planet 2 Launch Trailer|
one of 20 Steam keys to Lovely Planet 2: We’re giving away 20 Lovely Planet 2 Keys! For a chance to win, simply Like, retweet & tag
Shoot baddies. Dodge Bullets. Find Secrets
Sequel to the most adorable First Person Shooter Gun Ballet. Feel the speed once again as you jump and shoot your way through the familiar cuetsy abstract world filled with clever traps and angry baddies fuming with rage. Pick out targets with precision accuracy and dodge an infinite barrage of bullets carefully jumping between floating islands all while racing the clock for a better score.
- Play a 100+ levels of pure jumping and shooting
- Experience five unique worlds with brand new traps and enemies
- Replay every level in a more challenging new game mode ☯
- Explore to find hidden levels, secrets and achievements
- Vibe to an original soundtrack by Calum Bowen
| Win a friend in the reply to this tweet Follow @tinyBuild & @aNichiporchik|
Like, share and comment on this Facebook video Like and Follow tinyBuild on Facebook
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- MTG ArenaGame of the day “Boros Battalion” - November 13, 2019
- MTG Arena Hero of the Day “Swathcutter Giant “ - November 13, 2019
- PUBG Update 5.2 Brings Spike Traps, Vikendi Update, and more! - November 13, 2019