Armor Games Studios is pleased to announce the release of Chook & Sosig: Walk the Plank, a hand drawn classic point-and-click adventure by one-woman development studio Tooki Palooki. The game will release on Steam, GOG, Kartridge, and itch.io for PC and Mac. For review keys and other press related items, please contact [email protected] .
Chook & Sosig: Walk the Plank is a charming point-and-click adventure about tabletop gaming, mischievous friends, and spectral poultry.
Chook & Sosig: Walk the Plank is about a group of friends playing a pirate-themed tabletop adventure. As Sosig, the titular blue cat, players will explore a series of strange islands, while tableside their Dungeon Master tries to keep the chaos of the rest of the group of friends under control. It’s a light-hearted, comedic game with different endings.
"TookiPalooki has grown immensely since this project began, and we continue to be impressed with her work," says Armor Games Studios producer Dora Breckinridge. "Chook & Sosig is a labor of love, filled with humor and personal touches, and we can't wait for newcomers to meet the cast for the first time, and for fans to go on their biggest adventure yet."
Chook & Sosig originally began as the stars of a free adventure series released by TookiPalooki she created to teach herself how to make games. Based in New Zealand, her games are inspired by the beauty and weirdness of nature, as well as skeletons, cartoons, and other things. Chook & Sosig: Walk the Plank is her first full length adventure.
Chook & Sosig: Walk the Plank is a mischievous, charming and character-driven adventure.
Along with a few friends, Chook & Sosig get creative while roleplaying as pirates. When you need to hunt for fabled treasure, you need some weird pals to join your quest! Join a ghostly chicken and a wobbly spaghetti cat as they seek fabled treasures, solve puzzles, wear dashing hats, and who knows what else!
Through point and click gameplay and hilarious dialogue with oddball characters, the world of Chook & Sosig is brought to life with hand-drawn art, comedic charm and delightfully detailed cartoon-inspired animation. Explore a seaside world with beloved characters including Min, Hebble, Cow and countless naughty goblins. Shape the story and unfold comedy adventure!
They may not be actual pirates, but they’ve heard all the classic tales. What could go wrong?
- Lively, hand-drawn world: Enjoy the cute (and occasionally spooky) stylings of this cartoon-inspired artstyle, lovingly drawn from scratch and full of thoughtfully detailed animation.
- Vibrant characters: Get to know the whole crew, adventuring with a cheeky group of friends playing several different roles (and costumes!).
- Multiple endings: If treasure and unimaginable riches doesn’t sound like a lofty enough goal, you could always overthrow the local sea deity and be worshipped as a god!
- Super funky soundtrack: Enjoy the musical stylings of Japan-based Nathan Cleary, with over 7 tracks to bop along to! In-game sounds also include true seaside soundscapes, captured by the developer at her seaside location in New Zealand!
- Expanding the Chook & Sosig universe: With fans like Markiplier, this beloved spaghetti cat and ghost chicken has been on several previous adventures, such as A Case of Murder, Hit the Club and Long Weekend. Walk the Plank is their biggest adventure yet!
TookiPalooki is a one-woman indie game development studio, based in Hawke’s Bay in New Zealand. TookiPalooki games are inspired by the beauty and quirkiness in nature, as well as cartoons, skeletons and other critters. Her titles often feature the award-winning Chook and Sosig, a sensible ghost chicken and a spaghetti cat. Published by Armor Games Studios, Chook & Sosig: Walk the Plank is her largest release to date, imbued with careful details, friendship and kind-hearted comedy.
NOW AVAILABLE: Chook & Sosig: Walk the Plank
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- GRAND STRATEGY RTS HYBRID ‘AI WAR 2’ LAUNCHING OCTOBER 22 - October 15, 2019
- TERA’s ‘Skywatch: Aerial Island’ Lands on PC Servers Today - October 15, 2019
- Mod Support Comes to Historical RTS Ancestors Legacy on Steam - October 15, 2019