Shmup fans rejoice! Video game publisher and developermebius. is excited to announce that the hit side-scrolling bullet hell shmup, Rolling Gunner will be released on the Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch™ June 20 across North America and Europe. A physical edition of Rolling Gunner is also planned for release in late 2019.
The hit Japanese bullet hell shmup lands on the Nintendo Switch eShop June 20 with a physical edition coming late 2019
Fans can add Rolling Gunner to their Wish List by searching for "Rolling Gunner" on the Nintendo eShop from their Nintendo Switch.
Visit the Rolling Gunner game page on Nintendo.com:
About Rolling GunnerThe year is 2061 and nearly three decades have passed since the new metallic element "Busterium" was discovered by the Lerman Matsunaga corporation at the bottom of the Pacific Ocean. Utilizing this new alloy, Lerman Matsunaga developed a new clean energy engine called the Buster Engine, which was globally adopted and quickly replaced fossil fuel and nuclear-based engines. With nearly all of the world's engines now being centrally powered and controlled by a fully automated computer system called BAC, the unthinkable has happened: BAC has gained intelligence and has turned against humanity.
With humanity on the verge of extinction, a secret internal division of Lerman Matsunaga had the foresight to design a special weapon against BAC:
the Rolling Gun. Operated and controlled via brain implant, humanity's fate now rests in the hands of a courageous RF-42R STORK pilot who must set out to destroy BAC at the old Lerman Matsunaga building, which has been turned into a near impenetrable BAC fort. This is the last hope for humankind.
And now the final hope takes flight...
● Navigate across 6 stages blanketed in a hail of bullets from an unceasing onslaught of enemies and screen-filling bosses
● Choose from 3 different STORK ships to pilot, each with unique attributes and firing patterns
● Multiple difficulty settings allow players of all skill levels to jump in and enjoy a true bullet hell experience
● Save Replays and use Training mode to master the Rolling Gun and learn the intricacies of each stage
● A pulse-pounding, high-energy original soundtrack composed by COSIO (Space Invaders Extreme, Groove Coaster) perfectly complements the gameplay
● Beautifully animated cutscenes marry gameplay and story
● A challenging risk v reward point system will have seasoned players shooting for the top of the in-game leaderboard
Please visit www.d-mebius.com/rolling_gunner for information, video, screenshots, and more. (Please note: website is currently only available in Japanese).
About Project Rolling GunnerProject Rolling Gunner is a small circle of original arcade and PC developers who banded together to develop Rolling Gunner for PC and Nintendo Switch, with sound design support provided by COSIO, formerly of Zunata. www.rollinggunner.wixsite.com/rollinggunner
A publisher and a developer of console video games, mebius. is a group of friends and gamers who are passionate about bringing exciting new indie titles to console for the whole world to enjoy. In addition to publishing Rolling Gunner, mebius. has developed Steel Empire for Nintendo 3DS and Steam, and are currently working on a console port of Unholy Heights. www.d-mebius.com
Rolling Gunner © 2018-2019 Project Rolling Gunner. Developed and Published for the Nintendo Switch under license by mebius.. All rights reserved. Nintendo Switch is a trademark of Nintendo. © 2019 Nintendo. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Moons of Madness is Out Now: Experience Lovecraft in Space! - October 22, 2019
- Wreckfest Backwood Bangers Pack out today - October 22, 2019