Resonate Total Gaming has today (Friday 14 June) announced it’s on the hunt for the next YouTube sensation. As part of its content creator competition, the annual gaming event is on the lookout for a budding online star ahead of the immersive gaming experience which returns to the SEC, Glasgow this July (Saturday 20 - Sunday 21).
Entries open for Resonate Total Gaming’s content creator competition
In a bid to support young creatives across the UK, Resonate will gift one lucky winner the ultimate stepping stone to kickstarting their YouTube channel. Included in the winning package is a CANON Compact Camera Vlogger Kit, worth over £500; free tickets to the show for themselves and four friends; and exclusive interview and behinds the scenes access to the talent at the event.
Following on from the show, Resonate will also host and share the winner’s content on its own channels to help build their online presence*.
To enter, participants (aged 14 or over) will need to record a short video explaining what they’re most looking forward to at Resonate this year in no more than 30 seconds. These videos can be submitted via email to [email protected] or by posting to YouTube, Instagram or Twitter using the hashtag #RTGCreatorSearch before submissions close on Sunday 29 June.
Lyndsey McElwee, Resonate Show Manager, said: “A big part of Resonate is showcasing the leading content creators in the UK and we want to give one of our fans the opportunity to launch their own platform as an ambassador for Resonate this year.
“We are really excited to see what our lucky winner will create with exclusive access to the show and how they’ll make the most of this. Our fantastic line-up, including fan-favourites WillNE, Syndicate and ImAllexxx, will also be on hand at the show to give the winner some advice and tips on how to make the most out of their channel.
“If you love watching, streaming or creating exciting content then you won’t want to miss out on this.”
Resonate is the largest gaming exhibition in Scotland, showcasing the latest games, software and gadgets. Spread across six fully-interactive zones; including the 18+; Indie Games; Kids; Retro and Esports Zone as well as the all-new Careers and Education Zone, the ultimate gaming experience will display some of the biggest brands in the industry.
Tickets are priced from £12.50 and available to buy from www.resonatetotalgaming.com (online tickets are subject to booking fee). Doors open from 10am – 6pm.
- Entrants must be 14 years old or over.
- Entries must be submitted by 23:59 on Sunday 29 June 2019.
- Entrants must share all social media usernames with Frame/QD Events if requested.
- The winner must be available on Saturday 20 July and Sunday 21 July.
- The winner must have or create their own Instagram, Twitter and YouTube account.
- The winner may be required to create videos or promotional content around Resonate to be posted or shared on their social media accounts prior to Saturday 20 July and Sunday 21 July.
- Resonate Total Gaming may choose not to share the winner’s content across its social media channels if the content is deemed inappropriate.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Asmodee Digital Reveals Pandemic’s Announcement Trailer, Launch Date and Price - July 18, 2019
- Fishing Sim World IT’S TIME TO TAKE ON THE PROS! - July 18, 2019
- A Rat’s Quest – The Way Back Home - July 18, 2019