MTGA Patch Notes for Today’s Magic update Looks like they made some good changes with the Events and Prizes here is what you can expect to change this from MTGA Forum.
Patch Notes The changes will help Event be more fun there was other changes that will help games go way smoother
things are honestly looking up for the game this is the first full Event fandom fare has got involved in and I have to say it had been interesting and fun I would recommend these events for all what more it’s free to all with loads of gold and card prizes.
WAR OF THE SPARK CHRONICLES
- The reward structure and amount of wins required to win has been updated for Part IV and Part V. The distribution of prizes will be as follows:
- 3 Wins: 1st Glass Style
- 5 Wins: 200 Gold
- 7 Wins: 2nd Glass Style
- 10 Wins: 3rd Glass Style
Developer Notes: We’ve received a lot of feedback regarding the new event structure, and one of the things we wanted to change was players feeling “burnt out” by the amount of time it took to receive all of the prizes. We want players to feel challenged by these events and rewarded for completing them, but not at the cost of fun. The total rewards remain the same; we’ve combined the two Gold rewards into one (previously, you’d receive 100 Gold at 6 wins and 12 wins respectively), and lowered the total number of wins required to receive all glass styles (previously, you’d receive a glass style reward at 3, 9 and 15 wins respectively).
We will also be making all of the glass styles you would have been able to earn from these events available for purchase for Gold after the release of Core Set 2020. If you found yourself unable to finish one of the previous events, you’ll still have the option to add all of the glass styles to your collection. Thank you for all of your feedback, and we hope you enjoy these changes!
CORE SET 2020
MTGA Patch Notes for Today’s Magic update
For a limited time, players who preorder Core Set 2020 packs on Magic: The Gathering Arena will receive a special offer:
- 50x Core Set 2020 booster packs in MTG Arena
- 1x Chandra, Awakened Inferno card
- 1x Chandra, Awakened Inferno card style
- Core Set 2020 card sleeve – Unlocked at the time of purchase!
Price: $49.99 USD. Price does not include taxes. May only be purchased once. For more information, please refer to our Preorder FAQ.
The following planeswalker stained glass styles are available in the store as part of the War of the Spark Chronicles:
- Nicol Bolas, Dragon-God: 600 Gems
- Chandra, Fire Artisan: 500 Gems
- Domri, Anarch of Bolas: 500 Gems
- Nissa, Who Shakes the World: 500 Gems
- Karn, the Great Creator: 500 Gems
- Kiora, Behemoth Beckoner: 2000 Gold
- Saheeli, Sublime Artificer: 2000 Gold
- Kaya, Bane of the Dead: 2000 Gold
Additional planeswalker stained glass styles will be available through the War of the Spark Chronicles event series (through play, codes, or for direct purchase in the store).
- Mono-colored Draft Bundles – These bundles will be removed with the July 2nd, 2019 game update.
- Gatewatch’s Triumph Bundle – This will be removed with the July 2nd, 2019 game update.
- Store Glass Styles – These will be removed from the Store interface with July 2nd, 2019 game update. All Event and Store Glass Styles will be found in the Deck Builder with the next release.
Fandom fare merch store is live! Check it out: https://streamlabs.com/fandomfare/#/merch
- Selecting a split card with God-Eternal Kefnet‘s triggered ability and then declining to cast the card should no longer cause the game to temporarily stall.
- Players should no longer receive an “Asset Error Detected” message when playing on a Turkish version of Windows.
- When using Dauntless Bodyguard‘s activated ability, it should now properly give Indestructible to a Planeswalker if the Planeswalker was a creature when Dauntless Bodyguard entered the battlefield.
- Fixed an audio bug that caused some players to hear a looping static sound.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Don’t Die, Minerva! Xbox Game Preview and Steam Early Access Dates announced - November 22, 2019
- Dual Universe Aims for the Stars With an Updated Roadmap - November 22, 2019
- Sling Some Free Spells in Eternal’s Weekend Event! - November 22, 2019