Independent developer Fatshark is proud to announce that we are part of the PC Gaming Show in Los Angeles on June 10, and will present something new in the Warhammer: Vermintide 2 universe.
Warhammer: Vermintide 2 universe. from the depths of the Reikwald forest and rush to the epicenter
“The PC Gaming Show is the place to be for any developer, and we are more than happy to be part of the 2019 edition on June 10 in Los Angeles” says Martin Wahlund, CEO Fatshark. “During the show, Fatshark will announce something new in the Vermintide 2 universe, and we can’t wait to see the gamers reaction to the new content.”
Watch the PC Gaming Show June 10th 2019 LIVE 7PM CET / 10AM PST https://www.pcgamingshow.com/
Winds of Magic Expansion
If you missed last week’s announcement, the new Warhammer: Vermintide 2 expansion will be available in August. Wishlist now
The first expansion for Warhammer: Vermintide 2 brings a brand new enemy faction and new challenges to the game. As a meteor crashes down in the Reikland, Beastmen emerge from the depths of the Reikwald forest and rush to the epicenter to claim it as a Herdstone. It is up to the five heroes to stop them before a dreadful disaster strikes the Empire.
- New Enemy Faction: Beastmen - As grotesque hybrids of humans and beasts the Beastmen have the intelligence of a man and the cunning of wild animals. These savage warriors embrace Chaos willingly and will show no compassion or nobility. With profound malice for order and reason, these Children of Chaos want to end the world in bloody carnage.
- New Higher Difficulty
- Raised Level Cap
- 5 New Weapons - One for each hero
- Kerillian has a shield and spear.
- Sienna can swing her flames with a flaming flail.
- Bardin has a new set of throwing axes.
- Saltzpyre now has a billhook.
- Kruber can use heavy spear.
- New Adventure Level - Fight the mighty and strong Beastmen together with your friends in a challenging new level.
- New Game Mode: Winds of Magic - Bring your friends and try to complete a new set of challenges with increasing difficulties in the weaves of the eight Winds of Magic.
The winds of magic are made up of different “weaves” and will be a combination of:
- Map: A chunk of an existing adventure map.
- Wind: The different Winds of Magic will affect and modify the map.
- Objective: Each map will have a specific objective for players to complete.
- Finale: If the objective is completed the players will face the final challenge.
- Difficulty: As players progress the difficulty will increase.
Sign up for the Winds of Magic Beta starting in June
Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden and established in 2007 independent developer Fatshark is comprised of a team of 80+ experienced games developers, who strive to create compelling interactive experiences. Apart from Warhammer: Vermintide 2, the team has previously developed titles including Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide, Lead and Gold, Krater and War of the Roses. For more information, visit www.fatsharkgames.com
About Games Workshop®
Games Workshop® Group PLC (LSE:GAW.L), based in Nottingham, UK, produces the best fantasy miniatures in the world. Games Workshop designs, manufactures, retails, and distributes its range of Warhammer®: Age of Sigmar® and Warhammer® 40,000® games, miniature soldiers, novels and model kits through more than 500 of its own stores (branded Games Workshop® or Warhammer®), the www.games-workshop.com web store and independent retail channels in more than 50 countries worldwide. More information about Games Workshop and its other, related, brands and product ranges (including our publishing division ‘Black Library’ and our special resin miniatures studio ‘Forge World’) can be found atwww.games-workshop.com.
Warhammer: Vermintide 2 © Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2019. Vermintide 2, the Vermintide 2 logo, GW, Games Workshop, Warhammer, The Game of Fantasy Battles, the twin-tailed comet logo, and all associated logos, illustrations, images, names, creatures, races, vehicles, locations, weapons, characters, and the distinctive likeness thereof, are either ® or TM, and/or © Games Workshop Limited, variably registered around the world, and used under licence. © Fatshark AB 2018-2019. All rights reserved to their respective owners.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- ‘DEAD BY DAYLIGHT™ NIGHTMARE EDITION’ OFFERS HOLIDAY HAUNTS, NOW AVAILABLE AT RETAIL FOR PS4 AND XBOX ONE - December 7, 2019
- Space Pioneer – the twin-stick, run and gun, RPG lite – out now on Nintendo Switch - December 7, 2019
- MTG ArenaSaturdays Main Event Game of the day today cast 20 creatures - December 7, 2019