Muse Dash! Nintendo Switch It's time to kick out the summer jams as X.D. Network are excited to share an official release date for the rhythm action game Muse Dash Nintendo Switch Mark your calendars for June 20th as the fan-favorite title will hit both PC and Nintendo Switch on that date with a limited-time exclusive Marija skin on PC and Nintendo Switch, and all DLC from previous versions included for the Nintendo Switch!
Code requests are open now on Terminals!
Given the Players’ Choice award by TapTap and best indie game of 2018 awards from other platforms, Muse Dash has received a lot of love previously and the team is incredibly excited for a whole new audience to experience it this time around!
Simple 2-button controls make Muse Dash easy for players to jump into, with action side-scroller mechanics like traditional rhythm game instrument solos, timed dodges, and beat-based enemy attacks all mixed together to mash the perfect jam. Rhythm game players will also find depth in Muse Dash, as mastering each song takes more than just a few tries. Each song comes with trophies to unlock, leaderboards to make your mark on, and 3 difficulties to suit your style.
Muse Dash! Nintendo Switch
Focus on your rhythmic abilities while keeping those reflexes strong to become a true master of Muse Dash!
What to expect from Muse Dash:
- Launch on Nintendo Switch and PC in June 2019
- Nintendo Switch version will have free DLC updates
- Over 80 songs to master in-game
- Rhythm mashed gameplay with surprising depth
- A variety of stages, enemies, and bosses to face representing different music genres
- Limited-time exclusive Marija skin
- 3 unique heroines to play, each coming with their own pets, and unlockable outfits
- Leaderboards for each song to challenge yourself against the very best in Muse Dash!
- High-level difficulty options for rhythm game players who want to master Muse Dash
The PC and Nintendo Switch versions of Muse Dash will include English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified and traditional Chinese localization options for players to choose from. The Nintendo Switch version will launch on the e-shop in Japan, North America, Europe, and Australia with DLC included, while the PC release will be worldwide with DLC available separately.
Muse Dash is set to release on June 20th and you can find out more info at X.D Network on Twitter
PeroPeroGames is a production group that hopes to create a series of games that both excite and challenge fans! Muse Dash is the current project, engaging rhythm gameplay with a cutsie art style.
About X.D. Network:
Network are dedicated to bringing both classic and exciting new IP to
life by developing and publishing projects in a multitude of genres.
Past publishing credits include the major mobile MMMORPG Ragnarok M:
Eternal Love, and indie favourites To the Moon and ICEY.
- Friends and family help Please subscribe to our new UTUBE channel we need the community’s support in this - June 6, 2020
- It’s Educational, Skill Building, Best of all It’s Free Social distancing Fun with family and friends Fandom Fare Kids YouTube - June 6, 2020
- House Flipper – virtual renovations soon to take place on Nintendo Switch - June 5, 2020