KOG Games, a leading developer and publisher of popular free-to-play action MMORPGs, today announced the launch of KurtzPel on Steam Early Access in Europe and Asia. Watch the launch trailer here:KurtzPel Global Launch Trailer
The Free-to-Play Anime Action MMORPG Launches on Steam Early Access in Europe and Asia Today
Since the Early Access Steam launch for North and South America, the KurtzPel Team has launch a salvo of serious updates, and there’s more on the way. The following updates will be implemented globally in today’s launch.
These changes include:
- Character Stat redistribution, using CP (in-game currency)
- Supply Boxes! When players gather AP (Mastery) respective to each Box Type, players can purchase that Supply Box with CP (in-game currency)
- Advanced Supply Box Rates and contents have been adjusted; each Weapon Advanced Supply Box will have four new weapons
- 2 new types of PvP missions are available: ‘Practice Probatio’ and ‘Official Probatio’
- ‘Practice Probatio’ includes 3 vs 3 death match, Capture the Flag, and Conquest modes and allows players to PvP without affecting their rank
- ‘Official Probatio’ includes 2 vs 2 death match and Capture the Flag modes.
- Conquest Mode is coming soon to ‘Official Probatio’
- Players can now inspect other players by selecting “View Player Info”
- Players will know when they slay their opponent via the new ‘Kill Log’
- ‘Screenshot Mode’ allows players to hide the UI to take better screenshots
- Weapons max modification count is increased by 1
- Karmas (weapons) are now obtained on the first Epic Mission and Karma Crystals (skills) are rewarded for completion of the second and third Epic Missions
KurtzPel is a 3rd Person, Anime-Inspired, Action Battle Game created by the developers of Grand Chase and Elsword Online.
In KurtzPel, classic action game dynamics are enabled when players outfit their characters with 2, separate jobs (called Karma) that can be swapped out and utilized interchangeably, mid-combat. Players can enjoy various 2v2 PvP Modes; queued up by a smart, automated match-making system, player created 1v1, 2v2 or 3v3 Custom Missions. Or, players can embark upon a larger-than-life, raid style, quest-driven battle system against big, bad boss monsters.
Gameplay and additional information about KurtzPel can be found at www.kurtzpel.com and the official YouTube channel.
KurtzPel is a 3rd Person, Anime-Inspired, Action Battle Game created by KOG, the developers of Grand Chase and Elsword Online.
You can enjoy various 2vs2 PvP Modes queued up by a smart, automated match-making system.
Or, you can embark upon a larger-than-life, raid style, quest driven battle system against big, bad boss monsters.
In KurtzPel, classic action game dynamics are enabled when players empower their characters with 2, separate jobs (Karma) that can be used interchangeably.
Deathmatch (PVP) – Defeat your enemies and whoever scores more points will win.
Capture the Flag (PVP) – Acquire the Flag in the battlefield and whoever scored the most point at the end of the match will win.
Conquest (PVP) – Split to Red & Blue team and whoever has captures the zone when the match is over wins.
Epic/Repeat Mission (PVE)
Fight important enemies in the KurtzPel universe and discover the story of KurtzPel by interacting with Hero NPCs.
Also, has a low chance to drop special reward (Accessories and etc.) and has multiple difficulties and provides challenges in PVE fashion.
Character Customization System
Select your personality and provide appearance options depending on your selection to lessen the difficulty of selecting your character’s appearance.
You can select body type, height, and other appearance feature to create your unique character.
Karma (Weapon) Switching System
There are two roles, breaker and slayer. You can switch your karma at any time during the battle.
NPC Affinity System
You can increase the NPC affinity through dialogues or by collecting provided keywords and acquire various rewards (Karma, Karma Fragment, Weapon, Costume, Accessories and etc.).
Weapon, Costume (Top, Bottom, Innerwear), accessories (Shoes, Gloves, and 10 other slots), and dye system to customize the look of your characters even more.
About KOG Games
Based in Irvine, California, KOG Games is on a mission to bring people together by providing fun games. Founded in 2010, KOG Games combines extensive game development and publishing expertise to bring you Elsword.