Project Genesis, a mash-up of the FPS and space combat genres, is joining the Steam community on Tuesday, 6/4/19. A brand new cinematic trailer will be showcased on Steam for a glimpse into the future of this science fiction game world. The cinematic highlights how mankind re-discovered ancient technology to allow it to reach the stars.
Project Genesis is a competitive hero shooter where teams **battle in space and board spaceships!** Things happen quickly in Project Genesis. You might be launching a hail of missiles into a doomed ship
Additionally, at 2pm PST (21:00 GMT) on Tuesday, 6/4/19, enthusiasts will be able to view the inaugural development stream on the Project Genesis Steam page from within a private playtest session. This novel gameplay mechanic will be broadcast to the public. Developers will be present during the stream for an opportunity to answer questions in real time.
The initial stream is the beginning of broader transparency in developing Project Genesis by utilizing the Steam platform to create a community driven development model. The community will play a crucial role in helping direct feature priorities and the team at 8 Circuit Studios will recognize players who help lay the groundwork for Project Genesis by awarding cosmetic badges that can be displayed on ships, inside player profiles and more. Badges will be recognized for contribution across four pillars of the game and its community’s development:
• Test Pilots: community members focused on identifying and resolving game bugs
• Ambassadors: community members that help engage on behalf of Project Genesis, answering questions and offering knowledgeable information across social platforms
• Pioneers: community members creating and sharing original content across social platforms
• Ace Pilots: community members who have deep gameplay expertise and are focused on competitive mechanics and play-balance
To become a part of the Project Genesis Steam community and to view the inaugural streaming event, players can join the Project Genesis Steam page on Tuesday, 06/04/2019 at 2pm PST (21:00 GMT).
To test pilot Project Genesis during closed alpha, visit www.projectgenesis.comand subscribe to the newsletter. You'll receive the latest information on playtest scheduling and how to participate.
Fighting in every mode is pulse-pounding, with clear combat and resource models that keep players focused on teamwork and tactics in a most action-oriented way. We set up familiar relationships—tank, support, dps, etc.—but synergies and solo viability are always in mind. Boost and sprint, shields, recharge and cell capacities, weapon loadouts, countermeasures, abilities, utilities/throwables create a lot of levers. This game is a series of kick-ass choices.
8 Circuit Studios
8 Circuit Studios is an indie studio made up of game industry veterans from console, PC, and mobile that are working on their first AAA-style title to be released by the studio. The team is motivated to build upon the best technologies available for the benefit of gamers, developers, and publishers.
BRAND NEW: STEAM LINK FOR 6/4/19 ANNOUNCEMENT
- World Leading Mobile Developers Partner Up To Aid Global Charities - March 30, 2020
- Miku Kohinata is making her big debut, and will now be playable in-game! - March 30, 2020
- MTG Arena MondayGame of the day rain and damp great day - March 30, 2020