1C Entertainment and Ice Code Games are planning to unleash Re-Legion Holy Wars a brand-new free content update to the recently released cyberpunk strategy game Re-Legion. After establishing a connection with God earlier this year, the developers have kept working hard and listening to their community’s prayers to bring a divine boost to the game by adding several new features and numerous improvements. Holy Wars will commence on June 14th and will include the highly anticipated Skirmish mode that is a fine addition to Re-Legion’s story campaign.
Re-Legion Holy Wars free content update cyberpunk strategy game
Witness trailer to Holy Wars here:
In Skirmish mode you fight against AI cult for domination over the city, citizens’ souls and to prove that you are the true and only Prophet. Choose the difficulty and the strategy that will be used against you by the AI, select a map which you want to play, and the creed of the Cult you wish to control. Every creed gives you a different set of skills and dogmas, providing you with diverse ways to annihilate your enemies.
Apart from the Skirmish mode, the new free update will introduce a number of community suggested features such as the Slow-Mo that allows you to slow down time enabling you to observe the battlefield from a new perspective and analyze the situation. You can give out orders and use units’ skills to tip the scales in your favor.
Full list of New Features and Improvements
- Skirmish mode – fight against AI cults for domination over the city and Citizens’ souls
- Slow-Mo – allows you to slow down time and look on the battlefield from a new perspective to analyze the battle situation
- UI improvements and redesigned mini-map enhancing the readability of everything happening on the screen
- Reworked pathfinding and targeting
- New alerting system provides you with crucial information of what is going on
Re-Legion is an isometric top-down RTS in a cyberpunk setting where you become a prophet in a futuristic technocratic society. The game introduces a unique resource management system where you build your army of followers by converting neutral citizens or even your own enemies to join your cause. Create the cult, build your army of faithful followers, take over the city and destroy the enemy Sanctuary to finally prove that you are the true Prophet!
- Build your army of followers by converting neutral Citizens or your Enemies to join your cause
- Use faith to wreak havoc on your enemies and upgrade your Cult
- Control the city by hacking important buildings
- Dive into mature story with profound background and moral choices to be made
- Create your belief system with Dogmas
- Choose to follow the story of Elion in Campaign or skirmish with AI cults in Holy Wars
Re-Legion Holy Wars
Using actual humans as a limiting third resource is a fun concept, and the ability to convert enemy forces directly on the battlefield gave me fond memories of Sacrifice, or Age of Empires’ priests. – PC Gamer
In Re-Legion, players Follow Elion’s journey from a lone prophet to the most powerful advocate of religion in the city. Introducing a new alternative to the usual economic and resource management used in RTS games, Re-Legion allows players to convert ordinary non-believing citizens into their units – the followers. Initiated cultists then expand the cult’s possibilities by obtaining cyber-coins to enable upgrades, by praying they increase faith to gain and use special abilities, they hack buildings and ad-boards to expand and control territories, they convert other citizens or fight enemy units and non-believers.
The overall direction of the one’s cult is defined by the dogmas chosen for it. From a peaceful religion to one that despises non-believers, each one of dozens of dogmas defines the way in which the cult will pursue its goals. But whichever way you decide to choose, your followers will all work together to build a strong and powerful cult…
- Unique RTS mechanic of acquiring new units by converting citizens
- Vivid futuristic cyberpunk visuals, yet dark atmosphere
- Mature story with profound background and moral choices to be made
- Special territory control mechanics with the use of hacking
- Build your own cult using an original Dogmas system that ensures high replayability
Release Date: January 31, 2019
Publisher: 1C Entertainment
Developer: Ice Code Games
Press kit: http://bit.ly/Re_Legion_Presskit
Steam Store Page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/782140/ReLegion/
Official website: https://re-legion.icecodegames.com/
1C Entertainment has recently released CONGLOMERATE 451,FELL SEAL: ARBITER’S MARK, RE-LEGION, DEEP SKY DERELICTS AND ANCESTORS LEGACY.
Request Steam keys for 1C games at Keymailer.co, Terminals.io or contact us at [email protected]
About 1C Entertainment
1C Entertainment is an international group with offices located in Warsaw, Gdansk, Prague, Budapest and Moscow and operating in the segments of game production, distribution and services for video game developers. The company releases video games for all platforms through its global network of partners digitally and in retail.
1C Entertainment has successfully launched over 100 game titles including critically acclaimed series – IL-2 Sturmovik, King’s Bounty, Men of War, and Space Rangers. Recent releases include such games as Ancestors Legacy and Deep Sky Derelicts. For more information check http://1cpublishing.eu/
About Ice Code Games
Ice Code Games is a small independent game dev studio with big dreams. They intend to make those dreams come true in the near future. The founders have known each other since their first year at university and shortly after graduating they knew what they wanted to do next – probably the most obvious thing that two mathematicians could do: they made a game about football hooligans.
And so that’s how it all started – they created a straightforward AR-geolocation game (before it was cool with the whole Pokemon GO phenomenon!). They are not AAA veterans and have never worked for a large studio (or even small one) – but decided to create their own. Since establishing their business, they have been joined by a whole bunch of passionate people and now live and breathe Ice Code Games (managing to have a little fun while they’re at it!)
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Deck of Ashes Magnus the Ugly Jester - December 13, 2019
- LOCAL MULTIPLAY STEALTH FIGHTER SHADOW BRAWLERS LAUNCHES TODAY ON STEAM - December 13, 2019
- Japanese Rail Sim: Journey to Kyoto chugs its way onto Nintendo Switch this Spring - December 13, 2019