Haxor, an indie action platformer, brings back the Commodore 64 vibe of old to Steam. Climou, the two-manned studio behind the game, with help of the publisher Fat Dog Games, did an amazing job catching old school atmosphere and fusing it with polished and well-designed gameplay elements of today. It's a great mix of classic mechanics and pixel-art with today's game design standards which makes an excellent game bound to spark an interest in old and new players alike.
Haxor has got many positive reviews from press from around the globe:
Haxor has something that keeps me coming back for more
Bartosz Witoszka, GameReactor
Haxor is a 2D experience which just can’t be missed
Vincent Ibarra, PlayerOne
Exploration was very enjoyable [...], levels are well designed
Kamil Ratajczak, vg24
And Climou is not done yet. The positive response to the game’s launch has motivated the team to polish their work even further for their fan’s enjoyment. Haxor’s getting better and bett
er even when you’re reading our press release. What’s changing, you ask? For starters:
- Yeah, there were some typos and small bugs. Not anymore
- Life now restores on the start of every level
- The invisibility power-up freezes the enemies as well
- Adjusted Fulgur Dragon Boss
- Fulgur Hydra Boss was fixed
- You can now jump on eggs to destroy them
- Enemies’ HP is more reasonable from now on
- Save Reset Screen got fixed
More changes and adjustments are yet to come!
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A Start
Starting today, from 10:00 AM PST, the game will be available with a 40% discount - the special offer is valid throughout the week (until June 10th, 10:00 AM PST).
Haxor on Steam – https://store.steampowered.com/app/746000/Haxor/
Presskit – https://we.tl/t-CKHiQ4SKwG
The two-manned studio Climou wants to infuse the indie gaming scene with a jolt of Eastern European retro-styled gameplay. Their game is Haxor, a platformer reminiscent of the good ol’ times of the Commodore 64, which initially started as a contest entry, but their love for old-school gaming didn't allow them to stop there.
About Fat Dog Games:
Polish video game publisher. Indie to the bone in a dog-eat-dog world. Helping small developers to get their games out to the public, even when it sometimes gets ruff. There's a lot going on in fat boi's kennel – Dream Alone, Exorder and Apparition are only a few of his favorite treats!
- TEAM KIDS Playing GHOST SIMULATOR ROBLOX so close 750 gems till we get the magnet tech - July 5, 2020
- Retro game subscription service Antstream Arcade continues expansion with key hires - July 5, 2020
- 2D Physics Mayhem! Retro-Inspired 2D Action Platformer ‘Robozarro’ Launching Next Week! - July 5, 2020