GParted 1.0.0, updated has been successfully tested on VirtualBox, VMwae, BIOS, UEFI and physical computers
Items of note include:
- Includes GParted 1.0.0:
- Port to Gtkmm 3
- Port to GNOME 3 yelp-tools documentation infrastructure
- Enable online resizing of extended partitions
- Add F2FS support for read disk usage, grow, and check
- Fix slow refreshing of NTFS file systems
- Based on the Debian Sid repository (as of 2019/May/30)
- Linux kernel updated to 4.19.37-3
- The boot menu has been sorted:
- Bug fixed: PXE booting with FQDN tftp server name now is working
This release of GParted Live has been successfully tested on VirtualBox, VMware, BIOS, UEFI, and physical computers with AMD/ATI, NVidia, and Intel graphics.
Note that the default boot options did not display an X Desktop on old Acer Aspire laptops. The workaround is to select Other modes of GParted Live and choose GPartedLive (Safe graphics setting, vga-normal).
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Global esports authority, Esports Insider, announces the return of ESI New York and 2020 events - January 18, 2020
- Eternal New Set: Echoes of Eternity - January 18, 2020
- METRO REDUX COMING TO THE NINTENDO SWITCH™ - January 18, 2020