HyperX Expands Gaming Gear Lineup at Computex 2019, a division of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., today revealed a lineup of premium gaming gear with a HyperX Alloy OriginsTM Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with new HyperX switches, HyperX Cloud AlphaTM S Gaming Headset with popular dual chamber technology and a new bass adjustment slider, plus affordable plug and play FURY DDR4 with new heat-spreader designs and new FURY DDR4 RGB memory with NGenuity software control.
Gaming gear leader HyperX today revealed additions to its gaming gear lineup at Computex 2019, including a new gaming keyboard, headset and memory products.
The latest selection of gaming gear include:
- Alloy Origins™ Mechanical Gaming Keyboard – Utilizing the new HyperX red switch – featuring 45g actuation point, shorter travel time and rated for up to 80 million lifetime clicks – Alloy Origins offers dynamic lighting with exposed LED on the key-switch for brighter, more radiant RGB lighting.
- Cloud Alpha™ S Gaming Headset – Featuring dual chamber technology, the new Cloud Alpha S delivers accurate in-game sound with incredible range and tone. Offering an adjustable bass slider and custom-tuned audio control box with HyperX 7.1 surround sound, Cloud Alpha S creates a dynamic sound that makes games, music and movies more realistic.
- FURY DDR4 and FURY DDR4 RGB Memory – The new HyperX FURY DDR4 and FURY DDR4 RGB memory modules offer a cost-effective, high-performance memory upgrade for the latest platforms from Intel and AMD, feature Plug N Play support, to enable automatic memory overclocking at standard DDR4 1.2V settings.
expansive selection of gaming and enthusiast products and styles can
make anyone feel like a pro, HyperX products
deliver the performance and quality they need,” said Daniel Kelley,
director of corporate marketing, HyperX. “We are committed to creating
the best products on the market for everyone – PC, console or mobile –
at an attainable price.”
HyperX Computex 2019 Announcements include:
- The new HyperX FURY DDR4 and FURY DDR4 RGB memory modules an cost-effective, high-performance memory upgrades for latest platforms from Intel and AMD, feature Plug N Play support, to enable automatic memory overclocking at standard DDR4 1.2V settings. The FURY DDR4 and FURY DDR4 RGB feature Intel XMP-ready profiles optimized for Intel’s latest platform. The HyperX FURY DDR4 RGB comes equipped with a LED light bar with fluid RGB lighting effects3 and utilizes HyperX Infrared Sync, which allows the modules to remain synchronized without the use of cables. The memory is compatible with lighting control software from a range of motherboard vendors software including ASUS Aura Sync, Gigabyte RGB Fusion, and MSI Mystic Light Sync.
HyperX will reveal a fully updated version of NGenuity software during Computex, redesigned for an intuitive user-friendly experience interface. The first public showing of the newest version of NGenuity will be demonstrated on the latest HyperX FURY RGB memory and is now available on the Microsoft Store for download (LINK).
Also on display at Computex:
HyperX product demos will be displayed at the Computex 2019, May 28 – June 1 in Taiwan.
Product pricing and availability follows:
Alloy Origins Keyboard –
Available Q3 2019 for $109.99 US MSRP
Cloud Alpha S Headset –
Available September 2019 for $129.99 US MSRP
FURY DDR4 & FURY DDR4 RGB Memory –
Available in 2H2019; pricing to be announced
Cloud Orbit S Headset –
Available Q3 2019 for $329.99 US MSRP
1 Per key
RGB lighting customizable with HyperX NGenuity software
Virtual 7.1 surround sound effect output as a two-channel stereo signal to be used with stereo headphones
3 Lighting is customizable with the most recent HyperX NGenuity software or with motherboard RGB control software. RGB customization support through third-party software may vary.
is the gaming division of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the
world’s largest independent memory manufacturer, with the goal of
providing gamers, PC builders,
PC, console and mobile power users with high-performance components.
For 16 years, the HyperX mission has been to develop gaming products for
all types of gamers – high-speed memory, solid state drives, headsets,
keyboards, mice, charging accessories for console
players, USB flash drives, and mousepads – to the gaming community and
beyond. The award-winning HyperX brand in known for consistently
delivering products that deliver superior comfort, aesthetics,
performance, and reliability. HyperX gear is the choice of
celebrity ambassadors, pro gamers, tech enthusiasts, and over-clockers
worldwide because it meets the most stringent product specifications and
is built with best-in-class components. HyperX has shipped over 60
million memory modules and 7 million gaming headsets
the global #HyperXFamily at facebook.com/hyperxcommunity, learn how
HyperX products can enhance your console experience and boost
performance for both you and
your PC, console or mobile device at hyperxgaming.com. Whatever your
skill level, whatever genres you play, we embrace all gaming enthusiasts
everywhere with our core belief — We’re All Gamers.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Epic Seven Releases Charlotte Side Story: “Heavy Lies the Crown” - July 20, 2019
- Tap Empire – available now on the App Store and Google Play! - July 20, 2019
- Traitor’s Empire release for Android - July 20, 2019