Trust your instincts and outsmart your opponents in this turn-based action strategy multiplayer arena
Published under the Croteam Incubator banner, Battle Bolts is a strategy multiplayer game where up to 4 players battle it out in a deadly arena by programming their moves in advance. In an effort to outsmart and outmaneuver their opponents, players can enjoy a traditional board game experience against friends and AI.
“I’ve always been a huge fan of board games. In a way, they have made an impact on my life almost as much as music has. So, in between composing for Serious Sam and The Talos Principle I’ve played around with prototyping different games that would take care of my board game itch.” – explains Damjan Mravunac, founder and lead game designer at Shot Second.
“Finally, my mind was set on Battle Bolts, so here we are. It’s everything I love about board games transferred to a screen. I can’t wait for everyone to try it out.” – Mravunac concluded.
Battle Bolts launches after a short and sweet Early Access campaign during which the team focused on adding online play, improving AI and further balancing game rules based on community feedback. In short, the number of bugs went down and the fun factor went up.
For more info please visit Battle Bolts on Steam:
ABOUT BATTLE BOLTS
Battle Bolts is a strategy multiplayer game where up to 4 players battle in a deadly arena by programming their moves in advance!
- Turn-based – Think ahead and plan your next 4 moves very carefully, as the opponents can be pretty unpredictable. Use board elements to your advantage and destroy opponents in a game of cat and mouse.
- Action moves – Use your action moves like dash and strafe to pull unexpected stunts and confuse your enemies. Always be on the move!
- Power-ups – Use power-ups to your advantage – tear them a new one!
- Deadly arena – Arena tiles are not just an eye-candy; avoid pits, use conveyor belts to move around, hide behind walls, and watch out for surprises – as they can be deadly.
- Board-game looks – Remember that holo-chess game they played in Episode 4 while riding Falcon? Now you get to experience that same thrill as Battle Bolts offer stunning real-life board game look, just more… alive.
- Multiplayer – Go to war with up to 4 players offline (couch-versus) or online.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Minecraft TOY STORY MASH-UP - June 25, 2019
- STAR TREK ONLINE: RISE OF DISCOVERY DESCENDS ONTO PLAYSTATION®4 AND XBOX ONE TODAY - June 25, 2019
- Alexa, When Is Prime Day? July 15 & 16 Will Be a Two-Day Parade of Epic Deals - June 25, 2019