Jadiri Gamer MTGArena Friday Edition of Daily Quest FIRE AND ICE Deck of the day most unlikely combination I think, kso today we built us a little Fire and Ice deck was far less impressive than the vampire deck of yesterday but we got the job done..
FIRE AND ICE Deck of the day less impressive than the vampire deck
Yesterday I had a Magic Facebook Group post that Wizard of the Coast will not Support MTGA Facebook Streamers you must stream Twitch to be affiliated sad state of affairs isn't it well I'm here to say if this is true and the developers of MTGA won' support there game where it can be streamed freely we are open to payment for streaming affiliation on twitch how much will this pay to switch platforms ?? .
Just a point of reference for the devs of this game most well no honestly all Affiliate Programs I have been part of pay between $00 to $750 dollars per subscriber you attract or bring in depending if they pay for membership 🙂 this would be a nice starting point for any discussion wizards of the coast should they honestly care to pursue affiliation partnerships 🙂
Support MTGA Facebook Streamers hey honestly care to pursue affiliation
Im sure this is not anything out of the way or your Buddies at Twitch ( Amazon: should reject at all, after all, each of them amazon prime membership are what $200 to $00 a year plus what is order and shipped from Amazon right each prime membership is worth thousands to them yearly.
not trying to start problem just trying to be honest before you start trying to make this game some private billionaire country club consider which side your bread is really buttered on here Right 🙂
Patch note for May 25th
- Chandra, Fire Artisan's first ability should now deal the correct amount of damage when she is dealt combat damage.
- "Asset Error Detected" - Players who have their Windows display language set to Turkish may encounter an "Asset Error Detected" warning that was forcibly exits the game.
- Work Around: Change your Windows display language to "English" and relaunch Magic: The Gathering Arena. Players should be to change their display language back to their preferred language once the MTG Arena has successfully launched.
- Players can also change the Format under their Region and Language settings to English. You must keep this set to English in order for the work around to work.
- For players who are unable to change their display language due to their Windows license, we are currently working on a fix.
- If this impacts your ability to play in the Mythic Championship Qualifier this weekend, please contact Customer Support.
- If players encounter this error with their Windows display language set to any other language, please submit a bug report. As far as we are aware, this currently only impacts players who have their Windows display language set to Turkish.