Feral Interactive today announced that the historical strategy game Total War™: THREE KINGDOMS is out now on macOS and Linux, the same day as the Windows release. Developed by Creative Assembly and published by SEGA for Windows, this is the first game in the multi-award winning Total War series to be set in ancient China.
Total War: THREE KINGDOMS multi-award winning Total War series
The year is 190 AD. China, a beautiful but fractured land, cries out for a new emperor and a new way of life. Players will unite the country under their rule, forge the next great dynasty, and build a legacy that will last through the ages. THREE KINGDOMS challenges players to:
- Dominate their enemies on all fronts: military, technological, political, and economic.
- Build powerful friendships, form alliances, and earn the respect of their foes.
- Commit acts of treachery and betrayal, and master the art of political intrigue.
- Recruit heroic characters to their cause, choosing from a cast of 12 legendary warlords.
THREE KINGDOMS is available now from the Feral Store for $59.99/£44.99/€59.99. Users who purchase the game within the first week of release will receive the Yellow Turban Rebellion DLC, which includes three playable warlords, for free.
A new trailer is available now on Feral Interactive’s YouTube channel.
Forge an empire as one of 12 legendary Warlords and recruit fearless commanders, powerful warriors and eminent statesmen to be your Generals.
macOS system requirements:
Total War: THREE KINGDOMS will be supported on the following Macs:
- All 13″ MacBook Pros released since 2016
- All 15″ MacBook Pros released since late 2013 with a 2GB graphics card or better
- All 21.5″ iMacs released since 2017
- All 27″ iMacs released since late 2012 with a 2GB graphics card or better
- All 27″ iMac Pros released since 2017
- All Mac Pros released since late 2013
Linux system requirements:
- OS: Ubuntu 18.04 64-bit
- Processor: 3.4GHz Intel Core i3-4130
- GPU: 2GB AMD R9 285 (GCN 3rd Generation), 2GB Nvidia GTX 680
- System RAM: 6GB
- Storage: 60GB
- Nvidia graphics cards require driver version 418.56 (tested)
- AMD graphics cards require Mesa 19.0.1 (tested)
About Feral Interactive
Feral Interactive is a leading publisher of games for the macOS, Linux, iOS and Android platforms, founded in 1996 and based in London, England. It is responsible for such hits as ROME: Total War for iOS and Android, Tropico and GRID™ Autosport for iOS, DiRT® 4™, Total War: WARHAMMER II, Life is Strange™: Before the Storm, A Total War™ Saga: THRONES OF BRITANNIA, Rise of the Tomb Raider®, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, DiRT: Rally®, F1™ 2017, HITMAN™, XCOM® 2, Alien: Isolation™- The Collection, Company of Heroes™ 2, Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor™ GOTY, and Empire: Total War™ for macOS and Linux, and The LEGO® Movie 2 Videogame for macOS. Visit the Feral Interactive website and find us on Twitter or Facebook.
About Total War
Multi-million-selling Total War is one of the most critically-acclaimed series in gaming, now over 15 years old. A drive for historical authenticity and superb gaming quality has helped establish the franchise as one of the most successful PC games of all time. Alongside the core historical-based games, the Total War series has expanded to include free-to-play mobile (Total War Battles™: KINGDOM), sprawling fantasy epics (Total War™: WARHAMMER®), and unique historical snapshots (Total War Saga™: THRONES OF BRITANNIA). Total War’s website is located at www.totalwar.com
About Creative Assembly
Creative Assembly is one of Europe’s leading games development studios, founded in 1987 and located in West Sussex, UK and in Sofia, Bulgaria. With a heritage of award-winning AAA titles, including the multi-million selling Total War™ series, Creative Assembly continues to build an impressive portfolio of games and world-renowned partnerships; working with Games Workshop of Total War™: WARHAMMER®, Twentieth Century Fox on Alien: Isolation, plus 343 Industries and Microsoft on Halo Wars 2. Creative Assembly has, with their exceptionally talented team of over 500, amassed a wealth of awards, including multiple Best Place to Work awards and recent accolades from BAFTA, Music+Sound and Develop’s Industry Excellence awards. www.creative-assembly.com
About SEGA® Europe Ltd
SEGA® Europe Ltd. is the European Distribution arm of Tokyo, Japan-based SEGA Games Co., Ltd., a worldwide leader in interactive entertainment both inside and outside the home. The company develops and distributes interactive entertainment software products for a variety of hardware platforms including PC, wireless devices, and those manufactured by Nintendo, Microsoft and Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. SEGA wholly owns the video game development studios Creative Assembly, Relic Entertainment, Amplitude Studios, Sports Interactive and Hardlight. SEGA Europe’s website is located at www.sega.com
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- MTG Arena Hero Card of the day “Demolish” - November 17, 2019
- MTG Arena Deck of the day “Chandra’s Blaze” Easy Sunday Blazer - November 17, 2019
- Dream Detective Begins Her Investigation of Dream Land on PC and Mobile Soon - November 17, 2019