There are two things that matter to all of us gamers: the games we play and the friends we play them with. But as more titles come with dedicated launchers and clients, our games and gaming buddies become scattered in between them. With GOG GALAXY 2.0, you’ll be able to combine multiple libraries into one and connect with your friends across all gaming platforms!
GOG GALAXY 2.0. import all your games into one library
“As gamers, we need to juggle between multiple clients to access our games and see what our friends are playing,” says Piotr Karwowski, Managing Director at GOG. “We believe gamers deserve a better experience, and this became the driving force to redefine GOG GALAXY client,” Karwowski adds. “GOG GALAXY 2.0 is designed for all gamers and extends well beyond existing GOG.COM users, into both PC and console platforms.”
Once you connect GOG GALAXY 2.0 with other platforms, it will import all your games into one library. You will see your friends activities and online status across connected platforms. And it’s designed to protect your privacy – your data belongs to you and will never be shared with third parties. We see it as an all-in-one solution for the present-day gamer.
Experience GOG GALAXY 2.0 yourself — sign up for the closed beta at www.gogalaxy.com and be among the first to get access to it!
Learn more about our vision.
Main features and what to expect once GOG GALAXY 2.0 officially launches.
- Import all your games from PC and consoles, build and organize them into one master collection. Install and launch any PC game you own, no matter the platform.
- Keep track of all your achievements, hours played and games owned.
- Customize your library by filtering, sorting, tagging, and adding your own visuals like game backgrounds or covers.
- Follow upcoming releases and discover games popular among your friends and the gaming community.
- Bring together your friends from all platforms and see their online status.
- No matter on which platform your friends are, you can chat with them.
- See your friends’ cross-platform achievements, game time milestones and recently played games.
- See who’s the master collector, completionist or spends the most time playing.
- Your personal data will never be shared with third parties.
- We’re not spying on data from your computer.
- With a single click, you can remove imported games and friends data from our servers.
Your GOG Client.
- The best way to run and update your GOG games.
- Use features like cloud saving, in-game overlay, multiplayer & matchmaking, rollbacks and more.
- The client is not required to play your DRM-free GOG games.
- Connect more platforms and add new features with open-source integrations.
- All customizations and changes to your library are saved in the cloud and synced between all your devices.
- Save any view like a customized library or favorite games and friends to access them instantly.
GOG GALAXY 2.0 will be available for Windows and Mac for free.
Sign up now at www.gogalaxy.com for the closed beta access.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Rogue Games Launches “Hexaflip” and “Super Impossible Road” on Apple Arcade - September 21, 2019
- MTG ArenaEventPlay Any Deck – StandardSeptember 26 – October 1 - September 21, 2019
- Jenny LeClue Out Now on Apple Arcade & PC - September 21, 2019