“Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes” is available on Oculus Quest, the new standalone VR headset from Oculus.
KEEP TALKING AND NOBODY EXPLODES race against the clock to defuse bombs
In this fast-paced, local cooperative game, players race against the clock to defuse bombs before time runs out. Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes requires two or more players, but only one headset, making it an excellent way to experience VR with friends and family.
Cross-buy from Oculus Store will be supported between Oculus Rift and Oculus Quest. Those who have already purchased the Oculus Rift version from Oculus Store will have access to the Oculus Quest version.
KEEP TALKING AND NOBODY EXPLODES
About “Keep Talking and NobodyExplodes”
One player is trapped in a room with a ticking time bomb they must defuse. The other players are the “Experts” who must give the instructions to defuse the bomb by deciphering the information found in the Bomb Defusal Manual. But there’s a catch: the Experts can’t see the bomb, so everyone will need to talk it out – fast!
Rounds are fast-paced, tense, occasionally silly, and almost always loud. Whether it’s defusing a bomb or deciphering information from the manual, everyone has a crucial role to play. Players can easily join in as Experts by printing or viewing the Bomb Defusal Manual at bombmanual.com
- Challenging puzzles – Test the limits of your communication skills… and friendships?
- Portability – A great way to experience VR with all of your friends.
- A different bomb every time – Procedurally generated puzzles keep the action fresh.
- Local multiplayer party game – Bomb defusing is a team endeavor. Going solo is not an option!
- Only one copy of the game needed – Friends can easily join in as Experts by printing or viewing the Bomb Defusal Manual
Press Kit: www.keeptalkinggame.com/press
About Steel Crate Games Steel Crate Games is a small game studio that’s passionate about working with innovative technology and exploring new concepts. The team formed during the 2014 Global Game Jam when they created the first prototype of a light-hearted, bomb-defusing game called “Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes”.
For more information, please contact: [email protected]
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Spark Five Available On Steam, Itch, GameJolt - September 19, 2019
- MTGA PlanesWalkers working on our 2020Decks Getting Ready to Rummble - September 19, 2019
- Neo Cab Arrives on Steam and Nintendo Switch on Oct. 3rd, Demo Available NOW - September 19, 2019