Jujubee S.A. Has Just Released A New Developer Commentary Of Their Upcoming Game – Deep Diving Simulator. Submerge yourself in one of the most immersive diving simulators to date. Gather your gear, choose your diving spot and discover what lies beneath the surface as you venture deep into the unknown.
Deep Diving Simulator Developer Commentary provides users with an educational opportunity
Polish developer Jujubee S.A. has published a new Developer Commentary video showcasing their latest game Deep Diving Simulator which is scheduled for release on PC on May 27. Jujubee S.A. has a proven record of creating games that provide users with an educational opportunity to learn more about our history or contemporary world-wide problems. The latter has just been addressed as the studio would like to raise awareness of the current health of our oceans and seas.
In the aforementioned commentary, the developers showcase the negative influence of humans on the environment with ghost fishing, garbage, toxic substances, and other dangerous chemicals being the primary source of the devastation. The player then takes a proactive approach and starts cleaning the polluted area. Jujubee S.A. has used its educational trademark Games Beyond™ in its earlier titles, and this time the studio wants to remind everyone that the marine life is in grave danger and leaving this matter unattended will have disastrous repercussions.
The developers are confident that video games are a very powerful, educational tool and its usage can leave a very positive mark on not only our environment but on our minds as well. Deep Diving Simulator will offer locations ranging from warm and pleasant waters to the coldest corners of our world, but most importantly, players will be able to learn about the underwater environment and its inhabitants through the freedom of immersive exploration.
Deep Diving Simulator is best described by its features:
Games Beyond™ - lend a hand in saving our oceans and seas while learning about the submerged world and its enigmatic inhabitants.
Stunning Visuals - from the coldest oceans to the hottest seas, immerse yourself in the underwater adventure by experiencing beautiful locations and vivid sea life.
Immersive Approach - each dive teaches you what it takes to be a professional diver as you must take care of your oxygen level as well as managing your position to avoid the life-threatening decompression sickness.
Hunting for the Unknown - help Professor Adams in recovering various sunken objects while learning about our mysterious underwater world.
Deep Diving Simulator will enable you to experience what it takes to be a modern diver. With relaxing exploration, you will discover the uncharted waters of the world while carefully monitoring your oxygen level and decompression. Gather forsaken relics, visit sunken vessels, discover unknown species and be rewarded by Professor Adams for your findings. Each submerge gives you the opportunity to uncover mysteries that would prefer to remain forever forgotten, such as the lost city of Atlantis.
- Stunning Visuals - from the coldest oceans to the hottest seas, immerse yourself in the underwater adventure by experiencing beautiful locations and vivid sea life.
- Immersive Approach - each dive teaches you what it takes to be a professional diver as you must take care of your oxygen level as well as managing your position to avoid the life-threatening decompression sickness.
- Underwater Danger - the world you are about to visit is a precarious one as you have to avoid hidden rays, roaming sharks, and a whole lot more.
- Hunting for the Unknown - help Professor Adams in recovering various sunken objects while learning about our mysterious underwater world.
- Prepare Yourself - with each successful dive you will acquire more valuable gear which enables you to unlock areas you previously could not reach before.
- Games Beyond™ - lend a hand in saving our oceans and seas while learning about the submerged world and its enigmatic inhabitants.
Publisher: Jujubee S.A.
Developer: Jujubee S.A.
Release date: May 27, 2019
Add Deep Diving Simulator to your Steam’s wishlist:
Jujubee S.A. is a game development studio that has released titles like "FLASHOUT 3D", "Suspect in Sight", "Take Off – The Flight Simulator", the real-time strategy game "Realpolitiks", "Truck Simulation 19”, and the documentary-adventure game "KURSK". The company's goal is to create inspiring and unconventional games for all significant device platforms, such as iOS (iPhone, iPod, iPad), Android, Mac, PC and consoles. Jujubee is a publicly traded company on NewConnect (JJB).