Rastar Games is announcing the launch of Aurora Legend’s latest in-game activity, War Festival. During the three-week-long festivities, players are able to recruit two exclusive heroes, Brynhild and Van Helsing in Tavern.
Aurora Legend’s War Festival being held in Messiah by the Adventurers Association
The War Festival is being held in Messiah by the Adventurers Association to welcome the Valkyrie. Since Valkyrie is known to be a ferocious warrior, participants can expect equally challenging activities that will result in rich gifts upon completion.
The War Festival will continue for three weeks. Here’s a rundown of what participants can expect during each week:
- Week 1: Volda: Limited Damage – Damage dealt to monsters is limited, requiring players to use multiple attacks, multi-segment damage skills, or increase attack speed to defeat the threat effectively.
- Week 2: Cerron: HP Restore -Each attack against monsters will restore its HP. In this situation, players are discouraged from using multiple attack; rather, single attacks with high damage output is recommended.
- Week 3:Kokama: Combination Skill Challenge – Skill attacks that aren’t part of a combination will be reduced.
Each map is only available during its designated week with eight different types of gift boxes dropping at random. These gift boxes can be opened through the consumption of a General Box Opener. Participants will need to explore each map and obtain exclusive materials for the War Festival. Once those objectives are completed, players will receive three Challenge Licenses when they log in at the designated time each day. Challenge Licenses can then be turned in to participate in the limited Valkyrie Bounty Quest, which has players earning an Event Errand Coupons. Both Challenge Licenses and Event Errand Coupons can be used to purchase various goods in the store.
During the War Festival, Brynhild and Van Helsing are available in Tavern. The new Dragon King Progeny skin of Ophelia is also on sale in store during this time.
Aurora Legend transports players into the once beautiful, peaceful and prosperous fantasy world of Aurora. This serene landscape was forever changed once demons appeared as they seized the land and its people, thus plunging the world into utter chaos and darkness. A number of memorable heroes took arms to fight back against this threat to restore the balance between good and evil, but the war took its toll as players will find Aurora devastated and covered in ruins. It’s now up to them to lead hundreds of heroes to defeat the remnants of darkness, bring light back to the land, and become the legend of a new era.
For more information, please visit the following pages:
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Rogue Games Launches “Hexaflip” and “Super Impossible Road” on Apple Arcade - September 21, 2019
- MTG ArenaEventPlay Any Deck – StandardSeptember 26 – October 1 - September 21, 2019
- Jenny LeClue Out Now on Apple Arcade & PC - September 21, 2019