Akane a top-down arcade slasher set in a dystopian, futuristic universe available now on the Nintendo eShop! There is one thing worth emphasizing here - your death is inevitable. So before you abandon this rain-soaked world, remember to leave a mark - ideally in the form of numerous enemies. Dead enemies. A whole carpet of dead enemies.
Akane arcade slasher available now on the Nintendo eShop
In case you missed it - watch the latest trailer of Akane HERE and find out how to effectively chop up your foes into thin slices, as your razor-sharp katana should carve through the relatively-firm texture of Yakuza members fairly easy.
If you’re ready to show your opponents that their destiny is to become a juicy piece of meat, visit the Nintendo eShop (https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/akane-switch/) and order the game now for $4.99 / 4,99€. This is the regular price, but if you already own one of the other QubicGames titles (almost all of them are included in this offer), then for a limited time you will be able to get Akane 50% off!
Akane based on one-hit-one-kill gameplay mechanics, where the gamer has only one goal
to kill as many opponents as possible before dying. To achieve that goal, players have a diversified arsenal of weapons and special skills at their disposal - all to face different types of opponents along the way.
AKANE MAIN FEATURES:
- Five types of opponents:
- Yakuza Guy - a common mafia pawn.
- Tank - the only villain that will require more than one katana slash to die.
- Shooter - a sharpshooter with cybernetic enhancements. Protip: these guys never miss.
- Cyber Ninja - a warrior who abdicated his body to become a killing machine. His dash attacks are deadly and his defense seems impenetrable. But remember: everybody has a weakness.
- The Boss - Katsuro, your nemesis who evolves to become stronger and more dangerous with each time he is killed.
- A large arsenal of diversified guns and equipment:
- Katanas, each with its own unique abilities.
- Cigarettes that change the aesthetics of your special skills.
- Gadgets that grant small-but-significant improvements in combat.
- Boots that change your dash and the way you move on-screen.
- Special skills and moves:
- Dragon Slash - dash forward, killing every enemy in your way.
- Dragon Slayer - kill all enemies on the screen.
Akane is now available for download on the Nintendo eShop(https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/akane-switch/).More information about the game can be found on the publisher’s official website, Facebook and Twitter.
About Ludic Studios
Ludic Studios is a small indie game studio located in Brazil. Their goal is to explore innovative mechanics and focus on well-constructed narratives in order to provide remarkable gaming experiences, discover and model new worlds, and lead people into great adventures. https://ludic-studios.com/
QubicGames is an independent game publisher and developer based in Warsaw, Poland. The company was founded 15 years ago and has a track record of successful releases, especially for Sony and Nintendo platforms. Since 2017, QubicGames has been focusing on the Switch, with over 20 games published already! The publishing studio is planning to bring Akane, Hungry Baby: Party Treats, Warlocks 2: God Slayers and other great games to the Big N platform. https://qubicgames.com/
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Bearded Giant Games releases gameplay trailer for Space Mercs - June 16, 2019
- Resonate on the hunt for the UK’s next YouTube sensation - June 16, 2019
- Release date and Day-One-Edition of WORLDEND SYNDROME revealed - June 16, 2019