TransAct Technologies Incorporated (Nasdaq: TACT) (“TransAct” or “the Company”), a global leader in software-driven technology and printer solutions for high-growth markets, announced today that the Company will showcase its industry-leading casino and gaming print and software solutions portfolio at G2E Asia 2019, (“G2E Asia”), to be held at The Venetian Macau on May 21-23, 2019 in Macau. The Company’s display at G2E Asia (Booth #A719) will include its full suite of Epic ticket-in/ticket-out (“TITO”) and lottery printers – led by the next-generation Epic Edge – and its Epicentral promotion and bonusing print system.
“Our team is always delighted to return to Macau and the all-important G2E Asia where we work closely with operators in the ever-expanding Asian gaming market to demonstrate how our casino and gaming print and software solutions can improve their day-to-day business operations”
“Our team is always delighted to return to Macau and the all-important G2E Asia where we work closely with operators in the ever-expanding Asian gaming market to demonstrate how our casino and gaming print and software solutions can improve their day-to-day business operations,” said Bart C. Shuldman, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of TransAct Technologies. “Headlined by our next-generation Epic Edge TITO printer and our Epicentral promotion and bonusing software solution, our presence at G2E Asia 2019 will allow our team to help customers create elevated gaming floor experiences and enhanced financial performance, all backed by TransAct’s legendary service. The all-new Epic Edge takes existing technology and elevates it to a higher standard thanks to its 300 dpi print quality which delivers razor-sharp barcodes and graphics on printed tickets, leading to dramatically improved gaming floor operations. Epicentral continues to drive time on device and increased revenue performance as our two distinct offerings provide the needed flexibility that allow for deployment in casino operations of all sizes. This is an exciting time for the Asian gaming marketplace and we look forward to engaging with current and potential customers.”
Epic Edge: The New Leader in Ticket-In/Ticket-Out
The next-generation Epic Edge is the new choice in TITO printers, offering a 50 percent improvement over current industry options thanks to its 300 dpi print resolution. This high-resolution capability allows the printer to replicate a nearly unlimited array of characters and graphics, making it an ideal fit for Asian casino operators. At the same time, the Epic Edge can create sharper barcodes for better ticket acceptance and reduced attendant calls, driving a measurable improvement in casino performance and allowing slot and table operations to run at peak efficiency. Epic Edge also creates eye-catching, dynamic graphic images, making it ideal for implementation alongside applications such as Epicentral from TransAct. The Epic Edge allows for firmware updates via a full speed USB 2.0 connection or directly via a micro SD card, driving increased convenience and making the process of updating firmware speedier than ever. Other features include a single rugged outer chassis with color coded rails, numerous port options (Serial, USB and Netplex), hot swap capability to eliminate game downtime, a faster ServerPort™ connection and an adjustable ticket bucket that accommodates standard and smaller, paper-saving tickets.
Epic: The Trusted Name in Printing
TransAct’s Epic TITO and roll-fed printers are the long-time industry constant, delivering leading dependability and unmatched reliability across a wide array of applications
including slot machines, gaming machines and tables. TransAct will demonstrate its full lineup of Epic printers at G2E Asia, including:
- Epic 950 – The long-time industry standard for TITO printing, TransAct’s Epic 950 continues to deliver proven performance in over 750,000 slot machines worldwide. Easily integrated into all game types, the Epic 950 features TicketBurst™ technology to eliminate player/ticket interference and is fully compatible with Epicentral to provide for the direct, real-time delivery of eye-catching personalized promotions and bonus offers.
- Epic Edge TT™ – These unique, purpose-built printers take the power of the advanced Epic Edge outside the slot machine and on to table games, players’ club desks and cash desks. They package a printer, internally mounted power supply and ServerPort in a tidy, compact design that is easy to deploy. In addition, thanks to their dual port capability, the Epic Edge TT allow operators to expand the bonusing environment created by their Epicentral deployments to non-gaming device applications.
- Epic 880® – This compact printer for all types of gaming machines (including video lottery terminals) features a modular design that is configurable to nearly any space, a variable length ticket presenter and ticket retract capability. It also offers auto paper loading and can accommodate 4-inch or 6-inch paper rolls.
- Epic 430® – An easy-to-configure modular design makes the Epic 430 ideal for customer self-service kiosks. This printer features variable length tickets with graphics and coupons capabilities, quick paper roll changes, a fast print speed and an array of standard paper sensors.
- Epic 3000® – The Epic 3000 has been deployed by lotteries worldwide across hundreds of thousands of locations, delivering fast, proven performance. It offers a number of industry-unique features, including an anti-jam front paper exit for reliable operation, the ability to print and stack up to 100 tickets without shuffling, a large 7.5-inch diameter paper roll, and the only full tool steel rotary cutter.
Epicentral Delivers Casino Revenue Growth
The proven performance of Epicentral will also be on display at G2E Asia 2019 as TransAct demonstrates how its industry-unique promotion and bonusing print system is “Delivering Casino Revenue Growth” each and every day across installations of all sizes. Epicentral – through two distinct offerings – creates unmatched in-casino promotion and bonus offerings in concert with the Epic printers installed in the gaming devices and at tables throughout the casino. Visitors to TransAct’s booth at G2E Asia 2019 will learn how Epicentral effectively bridges the gap between the slot machine and the reward of a printed ticket. Epicentral has successfully driven increased game play, time on device and player loyalty for more than 6 years and TransAct will again highlight how Epicentral is the natural choice for operators looking to implement printed ticket bonuses on their gaming floors.
Epicentral v3.9 offers a variety of powerful features that build on Epicentral’s long-term track record of driving increased time on device and revenue. These include the ability to run multiple promotions at the same time, create games within games, run different promotions on different slot game banks, segment players by tier, promote to different levels of uncarded players and improve operator decision making through detailed activity reports. Epicentral v3.9 also improves the player experience by allowing for the redemption, printing and re-printing of bonuses at multiple locations.
For operators looking to expand bonusing within their existing slot management systems, Epicentral SE easily turns current promotional offerings into printed coupons by combining existing system capabilities with Epicentral’s Print Manager and Design Center modules. Epicentral SE can easily print and deliver free play vouchers directly to players which they can then redeem at the slot machine. TransAct will also demonstrate how customers can choose Epicentral SE as a first step towards a future upgrade to a fully-featured Epicentral deployment.
For more information about the Company’s complete lineup of Epic gaming and lottery printers and its Epicentral solution, please visit http://www.transact-tech.com.
About TransAct Technologies Incorporated
TransAct Technologies Incorporated is a global leader in developing software-driven technology and printing solutions for high-growth markets including restaurant solutions, POS automation, casino and gaming, lottery, and oil and gas. The Company’s solutions are designed from the ground up based on customer requirements and are sold under the BOHA!™, AccuDate™, EPICENTRAL®, Epic®, Ithaca® and Printrex® brands. TransAct has sold over 3.3 million printers and terminals around the world and is committed to providing world-class service, spare parts and accessories to support its installed product base. Through the TransAct Services Group, the Company also provides customers with a complete range of supplies and consumable items both online at http://www.transactsupplies.com and through its direct sales team. TransAct is headquartered in Hamden, CT. For more information, please visit http://www.transact-tech.com or call (203) 859-6800.
Epicentral and Epic are registered trademarks of TRANSACT Technologies Incorporated. ©2019 TRANSACT Technologies Incorporated. All rights reserved.
- Tap to the Rhythm in HATSUNE MIKU: COLORFUL STAGE! Now Available for iOS and Android - December 8, 2021
- KARTRIDER: DRIFT CLOSED BETA STARTS TODAY - December 8, 2021
- DISCOVER THE STUNNING, LIMITED RUN JOURNEY EDITION OF CALL OF THE SEA - December 8, 2021