Lionsgate and Epic Games have collaborated on a John Wick in-game event for Fortnite that launched today. The event includes a unique Wick’s Bounty LTM (Limited Time Mode) and free John Wick Challenges so players can earn free rewards, including Gold Coin Back Bling, the One Shot Glider, and the Boogeyman Wrap. Additionally, players can jump into the in-game shop to purchase John Wick Set, which includes the John Wick Outfit along with the Simple Sledge Pickaxe.
Fortnite, John Wick, Wick’s Bounty players can earn free rewards,
Wick’s Bounty LTM Details
- Eliminating a player awards one gold coin for every elimination they have + however many bounty points the target had.
- Top three coin leaders are displayed on a HUD scoreboard (Bounty Leaders).
- Coin leaders have a gold/silver/bronze #1/2/3 icon over their heads
Every action has consequences. Take on some of the greatest bounty hunters out there and be the last one standing in the Wick’s Bounty LTM. Play it now!
- Coin leaders can be seen on the map/compass when they are nearby and moving or shooting.
- Coin leaders can be seen by everyone on map/compass when they are moving or shooting.
- Coin leaders will have a gold/silver/bronze glow around them
Once a player crosses the last point threshold, they will remain on the map and have the alt Wick skin for the rest of the match, even if they lose the point lead.
First to 1000 tokens wins the match.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Ancestors Legacy expands with a brand new DLC called Saladin’s Conquest - May 22, 2019
- Hearthstone Rise of the Mech Event Coming June 3 with Card Buffs and More - May 22, 2019
- Overwatch Anniversary 2019. Now Live! - May 22, 2019