Bittium exhibits its innovative products and solutions for neuroscience and neurophysiology at Post Cardiac Arrest Care 2019, on May 23-24 in Lund, Sweden. At the event Bittium exhibits the wireless Bittium BrainStatus™ EEG amplifier, electrode headband and software meant for real-time brain electrical activity monitoring and the waterproof Bittium Faros™ cardiac ECG signal measuring and monitoring devices and Bittium FastFix™ patch electrode for long term ECG measurement.
Bittium exhibits its products and solutions for neurophysiology at Post Cardiac Arrest Care 2019
At the event Bittium presents also the comprehensive solution being developed in collaboration with Cerenion for monitoring the electrical activity of the brain (EEG) of intensive care patients. This is done by combining Bittium BrainStatus™, a wireless EEG-monitoring device designed for monitoring real-time electrical brain activity, with Cerenion’s innovative C-Trend analysis that helps to interpret the brain function of intensive care patients using a simple C-Trend Index, which is easy to follow. The purpose of the solution is to ease and speed up the work of the nursing staff at the intensive care unit.
Products and solutions exhibited at the event are:
- Bittium BrainStatus is a wireless compact EEG amplifier, which is used together with a disposable easy and quick to wear Bittium BrainStatus electrode headband, for example to diagnose epileptic seizures and brain stroke. Bittium BrainStatus enables quick measurement in field conditions as well as in hospitals, thus making the treatment process of the patient faster. Bittium BrainStatus can be used for wireless real-time remote EEG monitoring or data can be recorded in the device memory.
- Bittium BrainStatus with Cerenion C-Trend is the world’s first practical method for measuring the brain function of intensive care patients. C-Trend technology aims to reveal the status of the brain as one simple and easy to interpret score. Bittium BrainStatus measures and monitors the EEG signal and C-Trend interprets the signal to a simple score by using advanced machine learning algorithms and artificial intelligence.
- Bittium Faros is a versatile waterproof ECG device that is used for early detection of cardiac abnormalities in everyday life. Bittium Faros is ultra-small and lightweight, which enables precise full disclosure ECG measurements for long-term Holtering, cardiac event monitoring, mobile cardiac telemetry and assessing autonomic nervous system functions.
outpatient monitoring solutions include several software options for
cardiac monitoring. The built-in arrhythmia detection algorithms on the
Bittium Faros device are used for event recording and cardiac event
monitoring. Bittium’s solutions enable the earlier discharge of patients
and the ability to quickly react to detected arrhythmias faster.
More information on the offering: https://www.bittium.com/medical
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- openSUSEReleases Leap 15.1 Version - May 22, 2019
- Ancestors Legacy expands with a brand new DLC called Saladin’s Conquest - May 22, 2019
- Hearthstone Rise of the Mech Event Coming June 3 with Card Buffs and More - May 22, 2019