MapleStorySEA is ready to launch its next major Adventure patch Pathfinder on the 22nd of May 2019. Titled, ‘Adventure’, this patch will introduce class rebalances, a new theme dungeon (Secret Forest Elludin), SG/MY maps revamped into Starforce maps and more significantly, the first new job since last year; the ranged specialist Pathfinder!
MapleStorySEA prepares Pathfinder, Adventure patch
Wielding an Ancient Bow marked by a curse, the Pathfinder’s inclusion makes it one of the few archer type class currently available in-game. Governed by a new system called the Relic Gauge, Pathfinders charge it up using three different Cardinal skills. With a full gauge, players can then unleash devastatingly powerful skills to decimate their enemies. Some of these new abilities can be further enhanced with special characteristics from the basic archer skills.
The Pathfinder class will be playable in early June. Players, however, can pre-register their interest early, beginning on the 15th of May until 2nd June. Pre-registering nets them special rewards with an unlockable, ultimate tier with more rewards upon 20,000 pre-registers. New and existing players may pre-register here: https://go.playpark.com/to/Pathfinder
In addition, there is also a pre-creation period which allows players to create their Pathfinder character in advance before the class unlocks for play. This pre-creation goes live with the patch on 22nd May 2019.
Lastly, Tera Burning – which was introduced during the Black Mage patch in 2018 – is making a return on the 22nd of May until 18th June 2019. During the event, players are empowered to rapidly train a new character (one per MapleID) to level 200. For every level gained, Tera Burning will add two extra levels. For example, leveling up to 148 will bring you to 151 immediately followed by 154, 157 and so forth until level 199, when the effect is removed. As the Pathfinder class is new, they cannot participate in Tera Burning.
Rounding up the expansive list of things are daily and weekly in-game events that will run from May to July. More information will be updated closer to the patch launch date on http://www.maplesea.com/
- Pre-registration event date is from 15th May 2019 1200hrsto 2nd June 2019 2359hrs (GMT+8)
- Item codes will be sent to the player’s email address registered to their MapleSEA Passport ID and matching the submitted Maple ID. It is the player’s responsibility to ensure that their registered email address is active and accurate
- Each MapleID can only receive the reward once
- Reward codes will only be sent to the registered email address tagged to valid MapleIDs. Examples of invalid MapleIDs include, but are not limited to, are accounts created and used for malicious intents such as amassing reward codes, or accounts that are under an active suspension status at the time of crediting the rewards
- PlayPark and Nexon Korea Corporation reserve all rights to amend or change any of the above conditions and/or rewards without prior notice
- All decisions by PlayPark and Nexon Korea Corporation are final and binding
PlayPark and MapleStorySEA are excited to announce that very soon, we will be releasing MapleStorySEA’s latest major patch, titled ‘Adventure’. This patch will bring many improvements and additions to the game, including hotly anticipated new job, The Pathfinder, to Southeast Asian players. The patch will be released next week on the 22nd of May while The Pathfinder job will come a few weeks after, sometime in early June (TBC. Information will be provided closer to the date on MapleStorySEA’s official Facebook page).
In the meantime, players will be able to pre-register their interest in the Pathfinder by visiting: https://go.playpark.com/to/Pathfinder and earning special in-game rewards in the process. This pre-register period begins on the 15th of May noon until 2nd June 2359hrs.
For your convenience, I’ve inserted the main release in the body of this email. However, you may find the word document and the image to be used attached as well. You may also wish to use the teaser trailer: https://go.playpark.com/to/Pathfinderteaser
- Retro game subscription service Antstream Arcade continues expansion with key hires - July 5, 2020
- 2D Physics Mayhem! Retro-Inspired 2D Action Platformer ‘Robozarro’ Launching Next Week! - July 5, 2020
- Due to overwhelming demand Cold Symmetry and Playstack open up the Beta for all fans - July 5, 2020