Nintendo has outlined its plans for the E3 2019 video game trade show, which takes place June 11-13 at the Los Angeles Convention CenteThe weekend before the show includes two competitions featuring top players of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate and Splatoon 2 games from around the world. Returning activities during the week include a Nintendo Direct presentation on the morning of June 11 and Nintendo Treehouse:
Nintendo Direct, E3 2019, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate , Splatoon 2
Live—a daily livestream from E3 featuring live gameplay and in-depth analysis of games featured at E3. Nintendo will feature many playable Nintendo Switch games at its booth, and a new Warp Pipe Pass will help transport people to a priority access part of lines for select games.
“We’re starting with some heated competitions and delivering new content the whole week,” said Nintendo of America President Doug Bowser. “Whether people are attending the show in person or watching from home, our goal is to provide them with the best possible Nintendo experience.”
Some of Nintendo’s activities at E3 2019 include:
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate and Splatoon 2 Tournaments: The team-based Super Smash Bros. Ultimate World Championship 2019 3v3 and the Splatoon 2 World Championship 2019 tournaments will take place on Saturday, June 8, at The Theatre at Ace Hotel at 929 S. Broadway St. in Los Angeles.
- Both events will feature players from North America, Europe, Japan and Australia/New Zealand. The line for entry starts forming at 8 a.m. in front of The Theatre at Ace Hotel.
- Fans who want to catch the competitions in person can gain free entry after receiving an event badge in line on a first-come, first-served basis. Doors will open at 10 a.m. and competition is scheduled to begin at 11 a.m. People who prefer to watch the competitions online can visit https://e3.nintendo.com/and Nintendo’s channels on Twitch and YouTube. Nintendo will communicate additional details about these tournaments at a later time.
- After battling their way through more than 11,000 players in the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate North America Open 2019, the winning team of Wrath, Devonte and Poltergust will represent North America against teams from Europe, Australia/New Zealand and Japan.
- The team of FTWIN showcased its elite splat skills in the Splatoon 2 North America Inkling Open 2019 by toppling some of the most experienced Splatoon 2 squads across all of North America. The team will be looking to continue its winning streak against some of the top teams from Europe, Australia/New Zealand and Japan.
- Nintendo Direct E3 2019: The presentation will begin at 9 a.m. PT on June 11. Viewers can watch it by visiting https://e3.nintendo.com/. The presentation, which focuses entirely on software, will offer a look at games scheduled to launch in 2019.
- Nintendo Treehouse: Live: The livestream hosted by Nintendo of America’s Treehouse staff right from Nintendo’s E3 booth returns to give viewers a deeper look into select games, along with commentary by those who know the games best. People can view the livestream at https://e3.nintendo.com/. Additional details about Nintendo Treehouse: Live will be announced at a later date.
- Warp Pipe Pass: As always, Nintendo will have a variety of games to play in its booth. People who are attending the E3 2019 show can reduce the amount of time they wait in line for select Nintendo games by reserving a free Warp Pipe Pass, which will allow them to gain priority access in line during their designated time to line up and play. A Nintendo Account is required to sign up and reserve a Warp Pipe Pass. Nintendo will communicate additional details about how and when to reserve a pass at a later date.
For the most up-to-date information about Nintendo’s presence at E3 2019, keep an eye on https://e3.nintendo.com/.
About Nintendo: The worldwide pioneer in the creation of interactive entertainment, Nintendo Co., Ltd., of Kyoto, Japan, manufactures and markets hardware and software for its Nintendo Switch™ system and the Nintendo 3DS™family of portable systems.
Since 1983, when it launched the Nintendo Entertainment System™, Nintendo has sold more than 4.7 billion video games and more than 740 million hardware units globally, including Nintendo Switch and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, as well as the Game Boy™, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS™ family of systems, Super NES™, Nintendo 64™, Nintendo GameCube™, Wii™ and Wii U™ systems. It has also created industry icons that have become well-known, household names, such as Mario, Donkey Kong, Metroid, Zelda and Pokémon.
A wholly owned subsidiary, Nintendo of America Inc., based in Redmond, Wash., serves as headquarters for Nintendo’s operations in the Americas. For more information about Nintendo, please visit the company’s website at https://www.nintendo.com.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Magic Arena Game of the day Focus on Trample &Vigilance - December 10, 2019
- Sibling rivalry taken to extremes! All new J-Shmup action from Alfa System, ‘Sisters Royale’ arrives globally on Nintendo Switch and PS4 on January 30, 2020! - December 10, 2019
- The Surge 2: Season pass content continues with the Jericho’s Legacy Gear Pack! Get it today! - December 10, 2019