The thrilling final episode of Guild Wars 2 Season 4, War Eternal, launches on Tuesday, May 14. ArenaNet is excited to share a brand new trailer that sets the stage for the finale, which you can watch HERE.
Guild Wars 2, Season 4, War Eternal, Episode 6
With the shocking death of a dear friend at the end of Episode 5, the Commander and allies are out of time and out of options. Yet a sliver of hope remains while they still breathe, and War Eternal takes players on a daring, odds-defying chase after the wounded and angry Elder Dragon, Kralkatorrik, the villain at the center of last episode’s heartbreaking conclusion.
With plenty of surprises in store, Episode 6 will feature a bevy of new content for the game, including:
- A new flying mount, the Skyscale, a rideable dragon that can climb walls and scorch enemies
- A new map that promises to unlock answers to the Elder Dragon Kralkatorrik’s very existence
- The legendary greatsword Exordium, which changes form depending on which attack skills a player uses
- A new upgradeable, two-tier Mist Shard armor set
upgrade to Path of Fire. Additionally, the Guild Wars 2 Standard and Deluxe Collections, as well as the Path of Fire Standard and Deluxe editions, will be on sale for 50% off until May 19
For more images and assets, please click HERE.
About Guild Wars® 2
Guild Wars 2 is a visually stunning online game that offers players the epic grandeur of a massive role-playing environment combined with action combat, large-scale dynamic events that players tackle together, plus both team-based and World vs. World competitive battles. The game is updated frequently with Living World episodes that tell the ongoing story of the world and introduce new places to play in. Yet with all these updates, the game continues the no-subscription-fee business model that made the original Guild Wars so popular. For more details, please visit www.guildwars2.com
ArenaNet is the developer of the groundbreaking Guild Wars 2 and best-selling Guild Wars online roleplaying games. The studio's mission is to create innovative online worlds, cultivate a vibrant and engaged global community of players, and to incorporate handcrafted artistry into every aspect of their games. ArenaNet formed in 2000 and it has attracted over 15 million players worldwide, with press and fans consistently calling Guild Wars 2 one of the best MMOs and RPGs of all time.
- INTRUDERS WELCOME: Comanche gets free multiplayer beta weekend / Early Access in March - February 27, 2020
- Black Desert Online turns four years old next week, will celebrate with content updates, promotions and events. - February 27, 2020
- Beware Boston, THQ Nordic is coming to town! Meet us at PAX East! - February 27, 2020