Tech Support: Error Unknown“On behalf of Quasar Telecommunications, I am happy to welcome you in our family. You are part of our exciting new program allowing technical support specialists to work directly from home. Your new Spectrum system will connect you directly with our customers through the Support Desk.”
Tech Support, Error Unknown, Quasar Telecommunications
Tech Support: Error Unknown is an adventure game with simulation and puzzle mechanics, which places you in front of a virtual computer. As a tech support specialist new to the job, use a wide array of computer software to solve customer issues or choose to manipulate programs for personal gain. Hack your system to unlock its full potential, GPS track lost phones, scan profiles to blackmail customers, or simply propose they reboot.
While on the job, you discover a conflict between your corporate employer and an anonymous rogue hacktivist group, trying to take them down. Will you climb the corporate ladder, secretly join the hacktivists, or help the police expose them? Alternatively, will you pursue a more personal agenda?
- Engage customers and colleagues through a novel procedural dialogue system
- Choose how to approach each situation in a sandbox computer environment
- Decide who to side with and unlock new gameplay
- Discover more than 20 major and minor endings
- Mouse-only controls make the game accessible for all
We have just launched a new ‘Endless Challenge Mode’ and ‘Zen mode’ update!
In the ‘Endless Challenge’ mode, you will fight to reach the top of the online leaderboards; taking on 3 different challenges, each with 2 levels of difficulty. The challenges you can compete in are:
- Speed: complete as many tickets as you can within 10 minutes.
- Time: earn a target amount of money as fast as possible by completing tickets.
- Perfection: respond to as many customers as you can but don’t make any mistakes.. One misstep and your game is over!
Feeling stressed out or overwhelmed? In Zen mode, you can complete tickets for as long as you wish without the risk of losing your job.
Both modes are now available and are integrated seamlessly with the original version of the game. You can access the new modes in two ways:
- Through completing the game! By reaching any of the game's multiple main endings, the modes are automatically unlocked. Players who have already completed the game will see these modes unlocked immediately.
- When booting the game, click on the BIOS option to manually activate the new modes. You may also uncover additional secrets in this menu!
Play it cool or amp up the competition- the choice is yours!
Tech Support: Error Unknown has also been shortlisted as a finalist at Momocon 2019, and our Lead Developer Kevin Giguère will be attending the event from May 23rd to 26th in Atlanta, Georgia. Stop by booth 1031 and find out if YOU are the best tech support specialist out there.
- FIFA 21 Reveals all Clubs, Leagues and Stadiums Available in the Game - September 24, 2020
- THQ Nordic and Digital Arrow are releasing the anticipated first-person underwater vehicle shooter Aquanox Deep Descent - September 24, 2020
- DEEP ROCK GALACTIC UPDATE 32 WILL LAUNCH ON OCTOBER 8TH - September 24, 2020