Indie video game publisher Iceberg Interactive and developer Dragon Slumber are launching a new ‘Endless Challenge Mode’ and ‘Zen mode’ update to the award-winning ‘Tech Support: Error Unknown’. The game will also be on sale with a 25% discount from May 6th-13th on Steam.
Tech Support, Error Unknown, 25% discount
- Speed: complete as many tickets as you can within 10 minutes.
- Time: earn a target amount of money as fast as possible by completing tickets.
- Perfection: respond to as many customers as you can but don’t make any mistakes… One misstep and your game is over!
Feeling stressed out or overwhelmed? In Zen mode, players can complete tickets for as long as they wish without the risk of losing their jobs.
Both modes are now available for free through Steam for ‘Tech Support: Error Unknown’ owners and are integrated seamlessly with the original version of the game. Players can access the new modes in two ways:
- Through completing the game! By reaching any of the game’s multiple main endings, the modes are automatically unlocked. Players who have already completed the game will see these modes unlocked immediately.
- When booting the game, players can click on the BIOS option to manually activate the new modes. They may also uncover additional secrets in this menu!
Tech Support: Error Unknown has also been shortlisted as a finalist at Momocon 2019, and lead developer Kevin Giguère from Dragon Slumber will be attending the event from May 23rd to 26th in Atlanta, Georgia. Stop by booth 1031 and find out if YOU are the best tech support specialist out there. More information on Momocon 2019 can be found here.
Supporting assets including trailer, new screenshots and fact sheets, are available via the Tech Support: Error Unknown Press Kit. For media requests including developer interviews and latest preview builds, please email [email protected].
ABOUT TECH SUPPORT: ERROR UNKNOWN
Tech Support: Error Unknown is an adventure game with simulation and puzzle mechanics, which places you in front of a virtual computer. As a tech support specialist new to the job, use a wide array of computer software to solve customer issues or choose to manipulate programs for personal gain. Hack your system to unlock its full potential, GPS track lost phones, scan profiles to blackmail customers, or simply propose they reboot.
While on the job, you discover a conflict between your corporate employer and an anonymous rogue hacktivist group, trying to take them down. Will you climb the corporate ladder, secretly join the hacktivists, or help the police expose them? Alternatively, will you pursue a more personal agenda? The choice is yours!
Stay up-to-date with the latest Tech Support: Error Unknown news and information:
Iceberg Interactive Official Website
ABOUT DRAGON SLUMBER
Dragon Slumber is a Quebec-based indie studio founded in 2013 by Kevin Giguère, a programmer with over 20 years’ experience. As of 2019, Dragon Slumber has released the award-winning Tech Support: Error Unknown for PC, Mac and Linux, along with JRPG Arelite Core, and runner racer Astral Traveler for PC. Dragon Slumber believes that great games begin with careful and innovative designs and always strives to provide unique experiences for gamers.
Please visit https://www.dragonslumber.com/ for more information.
Website / Twitter / Facebook / Twitch
ABOUT ICEBERG INTERACTIVE
Iceberg Interactive is an independent video game publisher founded in 2009 by an international group of games industry veterans. Located in Haarlem, The Netherlands and staffed with avid gamers, Iceberg works closely with an assembly of game developers around the world, both midsize and indie.
Known for many hit franchises including Starpoint Gemini, Killing Floor and Stardrive; the company has enjoyed recent success with titles such as Starpoint Gemini Warlords (PC), Oriental Empires (PC) and Circle Empires (PC). Iceberg Interactive has many more exciting games coming soon, including Antigraviator (PS4/XBO), The Sojourn (PC/PS4/XBO), Headsnatchers (PC/PS4), Gas Guzzlers Extreme (PS4), Pax Nova (PC) and Railroad Corporation (PC).
To learn more, please visitwww.iceberg-games.com.
- THQ Nordic and Digital Arrow are releasing the anticipated first-person underwater vehicle shooter Aquanox Deep Descent - September 24, 2020
- DEEP ROCK GALACTIC UPDATE 32 WILL LAUNCH ON OCTOBER 8TH - September 24, 2020
- RUNESCAPE AND OLD SCHOOL RUNESCAPE ARE HEADING TO STEAM - September 24, 2020