Toronto (ON), Canada – Zevrix Solutions announces BatchOutput PPT 2.2.15, a compatibility update to its output automation solution for Microsoft PowerPoint on macOS. The only batch processing tool for PowerPoint on the Mac market, the software helps users eliminate repetitive tasks through automation of printing and professional PDF output.
The new version eliminates the hassles associated with Apple Event sandboxing, a new security measure introduced in macOS Mojave. Under the new policy, applications can no longer interact with each other without prior user authorization. This change directly affects BatchOutput PPT which requires access to PowerPoint and other system resources to perform complex workflow automation tasks. The new update streamlines the authorization process by clearing all permissions during launch time, which eliminates workflow interruptions during file processing. BatchOutput will also reset Apple Event permissions automatically if the authorization was previously revoked by accident.
In addition to batch printing, the software lets users carry out powerful professional PDF production directly from PowerPoint eliminating the need for time consuming post-processing. BatchOutput PPT brings advanced PDF and printing options right to the user’s fingertips:
* Print and export to PDF multiple PowerPoint documents.
* Split PowerPoint files into single page PDFs.
* Reduce PDF file size and optimize documents for web, print and mobile devices.
* Variable output file names.
* Encrypt and password-protect PDF from unauthorized copying, printing, and viewing.
* Change PDF color tone, brightness and other properties.
BatchOutput PPT is a part of the Zevrix BatchOutput family which also includes output automation solutions for Microsoft Word, Excel, Adobe InDesign and PDF workflows.
Pricing and Availability
BatchOutput PPT can be purchased for $19.95 (USD) from the Zevrix website as well as from authorized resellers. Trial is also available for download. BatchOutput PPT requires macOS 10.7 – 10.41 and Microsoft PowerPoint 2008, 201, 2016 or 2019.
Located in Toronto, Canada, Zevrix Solutions provides automation and productivity solutions for Adobe Creative Cloud and Creative Suite software, PDF workflows, graphic file diagnostics and Microsoft Office output on Mac OS. Zevrix is dedicated to help professionals increase their profits through automating everyday tasks, producing error-free documents, saving disk space and cutting production costs. For more information, visit their website. Copyright (C) 2019 Zevrix Solutions. All Rights Reserved. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
- NEOGEO POCKET COLOR classics KING OF FIGHTERS R-2 and SAMURAI SHODOWN! 2 Available Now on Nintendo Switch - August 9, 2020
- Explore Galatea 37, build your base, and defend it from hordes of enemies. The free prologue for The Riftbreaker is now available on Steam! - August 9, 2020
- International Cat Day is full of good news and celebration for Cat Quest II players! - August 9, 2020